New job Water Quality Monitoring and Surveillance Coordinator in Madhya Pradesh
|Water Quality Monitoring and Surveillance Coordinator|
Water Quality Monitoring and Surveillance Coordinator
Company : LEXUS INFRATECH LLP
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Madhya Pradesh
Hiring for WATER QUALITY MONITORING AND SURVEILLANCE COORDINATORS
Minimum Qualification - M.sc (Chemistry) from a Government recognized institute.
Minimum Experience - 6 Years' experience in Lab testing work. Preferably in government sector or any industry.
JOB ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- To plan and ensure implementation of monitoring as per frequency and schedule of test parameters in view of shift in Water Quality monitoring requirements of Govt. of India, Govt. of MP and district Administration from hand pump to PWSS at source and at Household tap.
- To ensure implementation of water quality monitoring of contaminant removal (treatment) plants and suggest corrective action, as need be.
- To ensure adequate and timely availability of laboratory equipments, chemicals, consumables, etc. and infrastructure at District and Sub Division level laboratories.
- To work in close coordination with IEC Coordinators at district level in planning and implementing capacity building and IEC activities related to importance of safe water, its proper handling, storage, hand washing practices, grey water management and maintaining Covid-19 protocol and other emergency protocols in water supply.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- Fixed shift
- Master's (Required)
- total work: 6 years (Required)
Speak with the employer