New job Visa and Immigration Process Consultant in Gujarat
|Visa and Immigration Process Consultant|
Visa and Immigration Process Consultant
Company : Shree Akshar International
Salary : ₹20,348 - ₹25,943 a month
Location : Gujarat
- Visa, Immigration Process Consultant will be responsible for helping individuals who are internationally relocating.
- Their main role is to ensure the client avoids any legal issues that may occur in relation to their relocation by assisting them to obtain visas and other related immigration documentation.
- Visa and Immigration Consultant is responsible for providing the client with advice and guidance on how best to obtain required documentation to migrate internationally and how to complete this process smoothly.
- The Visa and Immigration Consultant must work within strict timelines and communicate with authorities and the client consistently via email or telephone.
- Clients must be treated individually and the process tailored to suit them.
- The Visa and Immigration Consultant must have a strong understanding of border control procedures as well as any related legislation.
- The Visa and Immigration Consultant must oversee all aspects of the Visa and Immigration Service, ensuring that the process runs smoothly.
- The Visa and Immigration Consultant must interview all clients and deal with all applications face to face and by post to ensure that the client is suitable.
- You must oversee the completion of all relevant visa and immigration documents and ensure that they are received within the time limit set by the government.
- The Visa and Immigration Consultant must ensure that all of the information provided by the client is accurate and correct, preparing and checking all legal documents.
- The Visa and Immigration Consultant must prepare all fee quotes and any information required by clients, colleagues or authorities.
- You must maintain strong working relationships with all clients and colleagues.
- The Visa and Immigration Consultant must be able to help the client to obtain Visas, Green cards and other documentation required.
- You must take full responsibility of all Immigration issues and operations, remaining up to date with any changes to legislation.
Key skills and qualifications of a Visa and Immigration Consultant :
- Education : Bachelor’s (preferred)
- Experience : 1-2 years required as visa processing for Canada, Australia, Germany, U.K, USA, etc.
- You must be fluent in English and have experience in Immigration procedures.
- For a Visa and Immigration Consultant, experience in lobbying is desirable and depending upon the role, you may also be required to be bi-lingual (familiar with language English, Gujarati, Hindi)
- The Visa and Immigration Consultant must be motivated, energetic and able to work as a part of a team.
- The Visa and Immigration Consultant must have strong communication and negotiation skills as the job is centred on communication with the client, colleagues and authorities.
- The Visa and Immigration Consultant must be able to work to tight deadlines even when under pressure, whilst still being able to provide a high level of customer service.
- You must be proficient in Microsoft Office and any other software related to Visa and Immigration Consultancy.
Salary : Depends at the time of interview, best in the industry
Total Opening : 3 Male or Female
Work Remotely : No
Shift : Day
Job Type : Full time
Job Location : Navrangpura, Ahmedabad
Current CTC :
Expected CTC :
Immediate Joiners preferred
Send us your resume : info at shree akshar international dot com
Contract length: 24 months
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Walk-In
Salary: ₹20,348.00 - ₹25,943.00 per month
- Day shift
- Fixed shift
- Performance bonus
strictly wear a mask
- total work: 1 year (Preferred)