New job Vice President of Strategic Account Alignment in Madhya Pradesh
|Vice President of Strategic Account Alignment|
Vice President of Strategic Account Alignment
Company : TaskUs
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Madhya Pradesh
So, what does a TaskUs Vice President of Strategic Account Alignment really do? Think of yourself as a strategic leader whose primary responsibility is to align the Operations team globally. A transformative change-agent who excels at building and maintaining relationships. This person will be responsible for bridging the gap between different regions of the globe, specifically making sure that best practices and lessons learned are flowing from region to region to drive shared success.
You love working closely with people and building solid relationships with others. You care deeply about the overall business and look for ways to add value. You like being part of a team that delivers excellence. You’re self motivated and career driven. You’re passionate about making the world a better place. You like being held accountable for your own results. You are also able to balance the needs of your clients while providing world-class service and satisfaction.
- Offer solutions utilizing persuasive win themes and effective project management strategies
- Develop a deep understanding of the TaskUs portfolio of Services and Solutions
- Partner consistently with Client Services and Operations personnel as one team in front
- Support quarterly business reviews with thought leadership and present growth opportunities in this forum
- Establishing goals, analyzing growth and providing accurate/complete submission of required progress reports, forecast and status of opportunities within operations
- 15+ years of BPO/Operations/Client Services/Project management experience
- Strong communication skills; client communication is an asset
- Exceptional presentation acumen and experience
- A passion for revolutionary technology solutions
- Energetic and self-motivated
- Able to work both independently and on a team
- Required: because this is a global role, this person must be able to travel 50-75%
TaskUs is the fastest growing tech-enabled business services company in the world, delivering the customer support, AI operations and content security services that power the world’s most innovative companies. Listed as one of Glassdoor‘s “100 Best Places to Work”, USA Today’s “Best Company Cultures” and “Best Companies for Women” by Comparably, TaskUs is a Frontline-First company that puts its people at the heart of everything they do.
TaskUs has been recognized as one of the Inc. “500 Fastest Growing Private Companies in America” for the past seven years consecutively. Founded in 2008 by Bryce Maddock and Jaspar Weir, the company raised over $250mm in 2018 from the world’s largest private equity firm, Blackstone.
TaskUs currently has over 18,000 employees and offices across the U.S., Philippines, India, Taiwan, and Mexico.
TaskUs, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
To find out more visit www.TaskUs.com