New job Vice President- Application Support in Maharashtra
|Vice President- Application Support|
Vice President- Application Support
Company : Retail Solutions, Inc.
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Maharashtra
IRi is a leading provider of big data, predictive analytics and forward-looking insights that help CPG, OTC healthcare, retailers and media companies to grow their businesses. With the largest repository of purchase, media, social, causal and loyalty data, all integrated on an on-demand cloud-based technology platform, IRI guides its clients around the world in their quests to remain relentlessly relevant, capture market share, connect with consumers and deliver market-leading growth.
IRi acquired Retail Solutions, Inc. (RSi), the leading provider of retail data science based analytics and a big data management platform which helps top retailers and CPG companies manage their supply chain and marketing initiatives to drive sales results. Using machine learning, streaming analytics and predictive models, we are the go-to cloud based; peta-scale SaaS data management platform in the retail space. The addition of RSi’s solutions to the industry-leading IRI Liquid Data® technology platform will offer the industry’s most comprehensive supply chain solution, as well as the largest repository of de-identified and anonymous consumer data assets in the CPG industry, delivering long-term increased value and impact to clients. Join our team as Vice President- Application Support at Retail Solutions Inc. (an IRi Company).
To know more about us, please click on the video link given below:
Introduction to IRI. The big data and technology expert - IRI (iriworldwide.com)
Connect with us:
Visit our website: www.iriworldwide.com & https://www.retailsolutions.com/
A little about us that make us distinctive:
- Explosive Growth: We are proud that we handled the COVID19 pandemic incredibly well. While companies went bankrupt, we kept growing with a revenue of $ 1.3 billion. While companies laid off thousands, we doubled our workforce and did acquisitions to add more business & people to propel aggressive growth. We’re a renowned company in a booming data analytics & supply chain technology industry.
- Challenging Work Opportunities: We are thrilled that we get to work on some of the most interesting business challenges facing the CPG and retail industries. You will be part of a team that is creating innovative new technology solutions that are enabling the global consumer packaged goods (CPG) and retailing industries to grow, profit and rule.
- Growth & International Exposure: You’ll definitely be working alongside international coworkers, collaborate on projects & get opportunities to make your career.
- Diversity: We’re composed of 5000 plus diverse talents across different geographies operating out of 20 offices worldwide. We look for talent, in what size, shape, or form it may appear in.
- Industry competitive salaries.
- Paid leaves
- Comprehensive Medical Insurance & Accidental insurance
- Paid Maternity & Paternity leaves.
- Mobile Data Reimbursement for Work from Home.
- Team parties & annual get together
- Yearly gifts during festivals
What we look for in the new talent:
- The Trend-setter: that person who is always on point and up to speed with the very latest trends and developments in technology, how it works, and how it could change the world. We need people with their finger on the pulse to help us always stay ahead of the game
- The Story-teller: that person who can always take something complex and detailed, and help others not only understand it but want it too… Yeah, we want that person!
- The Dot-joiner: that person who is always curious and can’t let something remain unexplained. We’re especially keen to find that person who keeps digging into the data to find all the answers, and can describe a way forward from it
- The Global-citizen: that person who seeks to involve and collaborate with others, synergies across cultures and perspectives because it gives the best results, bring them in!
This role is in Business Technology Support and Services, part of multi-level Application Support team to support an IRI proprietary technology platform called ILD. This person will be responsible for ILD Application Support Level 3 at a program level, software configuration management and private cloud clients.
The Director of Application Support is responsible for technical tiers of client support for IRI products. IRI Client Technical Support (CTS) teams, include Tier 2 Product Specialists and Tier 3 Application Specialists. The Tier 2 team is responsible for incident management related to client facing applications, including Legacy and ILD platforms and Private Cloud. Tier 3 teams handle escalations from Tiers 1 & 2 as well as any service requests from various application and product teams throughout IRI.
The role of the Director of Application Support is to increase the effectiveness and efficiency of the Application Support team while ensuring the absolute satisfaction of IRI clients. The Tier 2 and Tier 3 Lead Engineers will report directly to the Director of Application Management.
The person will need to take ownership and responsibility for support work and will be accountable for a smooth delivery. Need to have great communication skills and must be ready to interact at all levels in organization internal or external. The person must possess great leadership traits and need to drive issues to resolution. This person should be a fast learner and shall have an eye for continuous improvements in processes
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Understanding support processes (i.e., Incident & Problem Management, Change Management, Escalation Management, RCA’s)
- Datawarehousing/ Business Intelligence solutions knowledge, Enterprise WEB Application Support (Websphere/Weblogic)
- Know-how in support. Experience in handling BI application support covering 24/7
- Experience in handling large and complex WEB based application support team
- Possess the combination of technical depth, with very strong client/vendor management skills and working with third party vendors (infra hosting /HW /SW providers)
- Capable of managing all aspects of application to meet client needs
- Able to manage competing priorities and facilitate cross functional communications and project coordination
- Preferable Skills:
- Understanding of ITIL methodology and effective governance methods
- Support & operations tools – Incident management tools, application monitoring tools
- Domain knowledge in CPG & Retail domain
- Interpersonal Skills:
- Good communication skills
- Experience in working with onshore - off shore delivery model and customer interfacing
- Excellent planning, leadership, problem solving, analytical, operational & customer service skills
- B.E/B.Tech./BCA/MCA Degree in CS. B.Ss degree will be considered with substantial support experience.
- Strong analytical and technical skills and demonstrated ability to creatively solve complex problems
- Excellent SQL knowledge.
- Experience with Linux, Scripting (Powershell or Python) is required.
- Willing to learn and adopt the new technologies quickly.
- Responsible for leading the client setups, configuration, go-live & post implementation support
- Manage BI and Analytic applications support driving client service and satisfaction
- Building operational processes and managing the customer service levels and improve customer support metrics
- Define best practices and standard operating procedures (SOP) for production support
- Experience in handling applications support on Cloud Services/hosting
- Responsible for leading the application setups, configuration, performance, go-live and post implementation support
- Drive discussions and manage the interactions with various engineering and testing/implementation teams
- Building operational processes, managing the customer service levels/SLA’s
- Identify and implement opportunities for “left” movement of incidents to reduce the number of tickets being escalated to the T3 ILD Support team for resolution. This could include process changes, automation opportunities, training and new tools to improve T1 and T2 resolution capabilities.
- Lead stakeholder relationship and escalation management
- Ability to be a trusted a point of escalation for complex application issues
- Understanding of underlying engineering to understand and communicate best point to a resolution
- Infrastructure Triage of any unexpected outages, performance issues, or failures (hardware/software)
- Work closely with other IRI teams to share knowledge and expertise
- Administration and deployment of in-house built tools and scripts for administration and system monitoring of ILD
- Ongoing Responsibility for the administration, maintenance and support of the ILD stack
- Manage special projects and initiatives for improving and stabilizing production
- Lead Change management, RCA, and Problem management
- Assess current technical architecture for performance, scalability and reliability
Job Location: Pune
We have kept our interview process simple, in case your profile is shortlisted then you will go through the following process:
- Introductory Call from HR: You get to know more about the company, and we get to know more about you. If you profile fits in our criteria then we will take you through the next set of process.
- Round 1 (Technical & General Intelligence): We assess technical skills, general intelligence and aptitude such as logical reasoning etc.
- Round 2 (Tech): We assess your overall fitment for the position including technical, general intelligence and culture fitment.
Once all the round are cleared, the candidates will be informed about their status for next steps.