New job USI-EH22-Consulting-CBO-CE-Mulesoft-Consultant in Karnataka
Company : Deloitte
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Karnataka
Core Business Operations (CBO) is an integrated set of offerings that addresses our clients' core business issues. CBO provides a gamut of consulting services spanning advisory, implementation and operations. CBO practitioners help our clients transform, modernize, and run their existing technology platforms right from process design to implementation and finally ensuring roll-out transition.
CBO has four different offerings — Systems Engineering focused on design, delivery and support of large scale software applications and integrated systems; Cloud Engineering focused on end-to-end cloud services from migration strategy into transformation and cloud operations; Sector Packages focused on industry vertical, sector specific solutions that drive operational change and automate the core of the business; and Operations Transformation focused on creating a flexible, innovative business model for clients supported by a strong operations foundation. CBO serves clients across Life Sciences and Health Care, Government & Public Services and Financial Services among other industries.
As a Consultant at Deloitte Consulting, you will be responsible for development and deployment of Integration solutions as part of large-scale complex software solutions at enterprise level. These integrations layers are often high-volume mission critical layers of business architecture and would provide you an exposure to a range of connectors, orchestrations, transformations and workflows. You will work with functional and technical teams on the project located across shores. You will need to understand functional requirements and should be able to develop technical design, using design patterns and be able to communicate the same effectively to the team members.
Work you’ll do
Develop solutions following established technical design, application development standards and quality processes in projects
- Assess the impacts on technical design because of the changes in functional requirements.
- Perform independent code reviews and execute unit tests on integration modules developed by self and other junior team members on the project.
- Write well-designed, efficient, and testable code
- Interact with onsite clients, coordinator/scrum master, analyst and offshore development, support team and other cross-functional teams.
- 4 to 6 years of experience as Integration Developer and 2+ years of experience in MuleSoft
Skills / Project Experience - required:
- Strong conceptual knowledge of: Mulesoft versions 3.5 and above and Anypoint Studio.
- Experience working on MuleSoft for services , micro-services, Orchestration and integration.
- Experience in working on flows, sub-flows, connectors, flow controls, filters, REST/SOAP web services, API Design and Development using RAML, MUnits/JUnits, Data Transformation using Weave & Mapper and Exception Handling Strategies.
- Extensive Experience in a Scrum/Agile SDLC.
- Experience with multiple commercial integration systems(Tibco, Biztalk, IBM)
- Knowledge of CloudHub, MMC and API Management.
- Strong Knowledge and hands on in Dataweave transformation.
- Knowledge on RAML and APIs and its features.
- Hands on experience in Batch processing implementation for large number of records along with the exception handling of the same.
- Experience on Implementation of FTP, SFTP, SMTP, S3, Database connectors.
- Experience in working with code configuration tools (Subversion, Github, Perforce etc.).
- Ability to work with automated unit test frameworks like Munit.
- Knowledge of SOA design principles and best practices.
- Ability to quickly learn and deliver on analogous technologies not previously worked on.
- Ability to communicate clearly across teams in the project
Skills / Project Experience - good to have:
- Experience in Mulesoft versions 3.5 and above and Anypoint Studio.
- Industry recognized Technology Certifications (MCD-Integration and API associate, MCD- API design associate).
- Experience of working at Client/Onsite.
How you’ll grow
Finding the right job and preparing for the recruitment process can be tricky. Check out tips from our Deloitte recruiting professionals to set yourself up for success. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.
We believe that to be an undisputed leader in professional services, we should equip you with the resources that can make a positive impact on your well-being journey. Our vision is to create a leadership culture focused on the development and well-being of our people. Here are some of our benefits and programs to support you and your family’s well-being needs. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our people and culture
Our people and our culture make Deloitte a place where leaders thrive. Get an inside look at the rich diversity of background, education, and experiences of our people. What impact will you make? Be inspired by the stories of our people.
You want to make an impact. And we want you to make it. We can help you do that by providing you the culture, training, resources, and opportunities to help you grow and succeed as a professional. Learn more about our commitment to developing our people.
Requisition code: 50504