New job Trade Services Rep 2 in Tamil Nadu
|Trade Services Rep 2|
Trade Services Rep 2
Company : Wells Fargo
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Tamil Nadu
About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company headquartered in San Francisco (United States). Wells Fargo has offices in over 20 countries and territories. Our business outside of the U.S. mostly focuses on providing banking services for large corporate, government and financial institution clients. We have worldwide expertise and services to help our customers improve earnings, manage risk, and develop opportunities in the global marketplace. Our global reach offers many opportunities for you to develop a career with Wells Fargo. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Market Job Description
About Wells Fargo:
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a diversified, community-based financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides banking, insurance, investments, mortgage, and consumer and commercial finance through more than 8,500 locations, 13,000 ATMs, the internet (wellsfargo.com) and mobile banking, and has offices in 42 countries and territories to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. With approximately 273,000 team members, Wells Fargo serves one in three households in the United States. Wells Fargo & Company was ranked No. 25 on Fortune's 2017 rankings of America's largest corporations. Wells Fargo's vision is to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. News, insights and perspectives from Wells Fargo are also available at Wells Fargo Stories.
About Wells Fargo India
Wells Fargo India enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting business lines and staff functions across Technology, Operations, Risk, Audit, Process Excellence, Automation and Product, Analytics and Modeling. We are operating in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai locations.
The Wholesale International Operations (WIO) Group provides operational support through a target-operating-model of strategically located centers of excellence in the U.S., Canada, Asia, and Europe. WIO provides transaction processing support to various lines of business Commercial Capital, Corporate and Investment Banking, PVSI and Community Bank, Wells Fargo Securities, and support for the Wholesale International Program (WIP). Supported functions include payments, customer service, loan servicing, trade services, banknotes, foreign item processing, and regional middle office support for all securities trading. In addition, WIO provides shared services in the areas of operational risk, incident escalation and resolution tracking, Tax withholding services, and reconciliation.
Performs processing and releasing of Trade transactions. You will closely work with other team members and with the Line of Business.
Team Leader/Assistant Manager
University Degree in Commerce, Business or related discipline
2-4 Years of Trade experience
Flexible to work in night shifts
Strong analytical skills
1. Responsible for processing and releasing new collections, payments, returned collections, trade acceptances, financing collections
2. Processing and releasing of documentary and direct collections in accordance with Trade Service standards.
3. Under minimal supervision, incumbent provides all L/C services to customers. These services include: opening and amending L/Cs; processing payments; informing customers of problems or discrepancies; and inputting L/C information into computer system.
4. Fully competent in all functions, but depending upon organization structure, may perform some or all of these functions including releasing of transactions
5. Requires the ability to handle somewhat complex, non-standard and time sensitive L/Cs. Assists with distributing, reviewing work, training and guiding less experienced collection team members.
1. 1-4 year of trade services experience
2. Intermediate Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook) skills
3. Ability to navigate multiple computer systems, applications, and utilize search tools to find information
4. Strong attention to detail and accuracy skills
5. Effective organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills
6. Ability to work in a fast-paced deadline driven environment
Market Skills and Certifications
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate. 65825