New job Team Lead - ICT Services in Delhi
|Team Lead - ICT Services|
Team Lead - ICT Services
Company : Zion Computers Private Limited
Salary : ₹25,000 a month
Location : Delhi
Be a responsible Team Leader to provide ICT Facility Management Services to corporate entity. Routine maintenance of the IT infrastructure, provide support to applications software, maintain SLA etc. Good knowledge of Computer hardware and networking, standard operating systems and platforms, applications, enterprise server level hardware skills as well networking skills are required. Candidate preferred to be an engineer B.Tech/B.E/ 3 year Full-time Polytechnic Diploma Holder (IT/CSE/EEC etc. ) with 3-4 years similar experience is preferred. Certifications like MCP/ MCSE/ RHSE / CCNA / ITIL Foundation etc will be add on advantages. Candidates with other qualifications and experiences are also considered.
· Management of the ICT Support Team, which includes infrastructure and application technical support.
· Developing team technical and customer service skills and knowledge.
· Creating a team culture that encourages a client focus and a view of working together to find solutions to all problems.
· Development and/or oversight of service level agreements, support team
processes, practices, standards and documentation.
. Daily updates of necessary documentations
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
Knowledge of trouble shooting in desktop & Laptop, Both Hardware & OS level-Knowledge of trouble shooting in Servers
Knowledge of trouble shooting in Peripherals. Knowledge of installation of customer software and installation trouble shooting.
Thorough knowledge in network trouble shooting.
Ideal candidate is qualified, hardworking, disciplined, self-learner with a go-getter attitude and job experience of 3-4 years in trouble shooting and repair of Servers, Desktops, Laptops, Printers, LAN etc. He/she shall have good exposure and trouble-shooting capabilities for Windows OSs and desirably Windows servers, Linux OSs.
- Committed to work, discipline, values and ethics
- To provide on-call support to our customers within in the SLA
- provide adequate and satisfactory resolution to the issues reported
- Passion to learn and excel
Expected Start Date: Immediate
Expected Start Date: 1/10/2021
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Up to ₹25,000.00 per month
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Your Formal qualification?
- Where do you stay? Are you a resident of South Delhi?
- total work: 5 years (Preferred)
Speak with the employer