New job Team lead (Connect Centre) in Madhya Pradesh
|Team lead (Connect Centre)|
Team lead (Connect Centre)
Company : HelpAge India
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Madhya Pradesh
- Any PG/ MBA or BE or B.Tech or equivalent course and related course on handling customer relationship.
- More education or diploma to handle helpline in a related field may be preferred
B) Working Experience:
- Experience in working as Program Manager in any state-level programs not less than 2 years.
- Proven experience as call centre manager or similar position for 5 years.
- Experience of working in projects involving linkages with NGOs and government;
- Preferably experience on working with elderly focused programs in partnership with Government, local NGOs/ or CBOs.
C) Skills Required:
- Fluency in English, Hindi and local language with excellent verbal and writing skills.
- Proficient in MS Office and call centre equipment/software programs.
- Strong coaching and leadership skills, ability to motivate employees.
- Proficiency with the necessary technology, including computers, software applications, phone systems, etc.
- Strong communications and presentation skills.
- Experience of quality reporting and documentation
- Experience with training highly desirable.
- Ability to travel frequently within the state.
- Ability to multitask and remain calm under pressure, especially during peak hours or intense situations.
D) Roles & Responsibilities:
- The person will be responsible for managing the operations of the Connect Centre.
- Hiring, training, coaching, and leading Connect Centre representatives as they provide support for customers.
- Conducting combined and individual team meetings, review the work done by the teams.
- Leading team meetings, asking questions to better understand the calls representatives are receiving, educating and coach workers regarding processes and practices, and explain expectations to employees.
- Preparing reports and analyzing Connect Centre data to improve processes, ensure resources and properly allocated, and maximize efficiency and caller satisfaction.
- Ensure working closely with Project Director, Team leads of Connect Centre & Program Manager (Field) for better results.
- Ensure daily, weekly and monthly reports through dashboard
- Plan and implement overall call strategy
Contract length: 12 months
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: ₹14,417.00 - ₹87,913.00 per month
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Rotational shift
- Bachelor's (Preferred)