New job Staff Accountant in Jammu and Kashmir
Company : AMB Sports + Entertainment
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Jammu and Kashmir
AMB Family Office (AMBFO) provides investment and professional management services to the Blank Family as well as services to The Blank Family of Businesses. The family of businesses portfolio includes The Arthur M. Blank Family Foundation, National Football League’s Atlanta Falcons, Mercedes-Benz Stadium, PGA TOUR Superstore, Major League Soccer’s Atlanta United FC, West Creek Ranch, and Mountain Sky Guest Ranch. While diverse in nature with unique operations and customers, these businesses are run based on a common set of core values, which focus on developing customer relationships, treating associates with respect, and supporting communities.
AMBFO’s Finance & Investments (F&I) team is looking for a resourceful and independent full-time Staff Accountant who will report to the Accounting Manager. This position is responsible for full-cycle GAAP accounting for The Arthur M. Blank Family Foundation, as well as preparing annual budgets/forecasts, cash flow, ad-hoc projects, and assisting with the annual audit report. The ideal candidate will be an over-communicator, ask great questions, always be willing to learn, and wants to continuously improve.
Role and Responsibilities
- Maintaining financial reports, records, and general ledger accounts in compliance with GAAP;
- Preparing journal entries, analyses, intercompany tie-outs, and account reconciliations;
- Preparing monthly management reporting packages;
- Tracking and reconciling capital expenditures;
- Vendor maintenance, contract management, and AP review;
- Perform financial due-diligence as part of the grant review process;
- Performing ad-hoc internal reporting and analysis;
- Preparing annual budget;
- Assist with annual audit;
- Gathering information for annual tax PBC listing;
- Assisting in researching accounting treatment for complex transactions; and
- Meeting processing and reporting deadlines.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance; 2-3 years’ experience in accounting showing progressive assignments and responsibilities.;
- Experience in full-cycle month end close and analysis. Must demonstrate ability to analyze financials and offer solutions to management;
- Solid understanding of GAAP;
- Demonstrated aptitude for financial systems, and interfaces; demonstrated ability to deliver financial system and reporting process improvements;
- Thrives in a small team environment with moderate-to-low supervision; high regard for confidentiality; positive attitude; excellent oral and communication skills; excellent time management and organizational skills; high level of attention to detail; and flexibility to work extended hours.
- CPA or CPA candidate;
- Software Experience in Excel, Microsoft Dynamics GP, Adaptive, and Concur;
- Experience and expertise in private foundation accounting.
Job Type: Full-time
Work Location: Multiple Locations