New job Sr Associate - C&B in Delhi
|Sr Associate - C&B|
Sr Associate - C&B
Company : PwC
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Delhi
Line of ServiceInternal Firm Services
Management LevelSenior Associate
Job Description & SummaryA career in Human Resources, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to make a difference at PwC by helping to fully leverage the skills and talents of all our people. You’ll focus on helping the local offices in driving the Firm’s people strategy, creating a unique people experience for each individual, and supporting our Firm wide values by working with the core competencies that measure and drive individual and Firm wide success in the marketplace.
Our Total Rewards team plays an important role in supporting the attraction, engagement, and retention of key talent for the Firm. As part of the team, you’ll help develop and administer our total rewards programme by focusing on areas such as competitive benchmarking, tax and regulatory compliance, and incentive design and linkage to performance management.
Job SummaryThe role supports the design and implementation of Total Reward initiatives, including compensation, benefits, insurance, health & wellness and reward & recognition. This position will be recognised as an expert of the firm’s compensation and rewards programs and related processes.
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Support review and implementation of Rewards Strategy: Work with the Rewards Head and CPO to help review the Firm’s total rewards strategy from time to time. Advise the Rewards Head and LoS HC leadership on industry reward trends and best practices, understand nuances and requirements of individual BUs and recommend & develop LoS / Business Unit (BU) / Internal Firm Services (IFS) strategies. Work with BUHC to ensure implementation of policies across the firm.
- Actively Run Annual Compensation Review Exercise: Actively Runs and manages the annual pay review process by providing the relevant reward inputs to the stakeholders. Manage the regular external and internal benchmarking study and advise on benchmarking parameters including baskets, comparators, skills, data cuts etc. to be benchmarked. Refine market data to periodically benchmark compensation programs / processes in scope and recommend enhancements to improve competitiveness. Analyzes survey, employee, and financial data to summarize findings, draw conclusions, and make recommendations about total rewards programs to BUHC and business teams. Drives resolution of compensation issues, and independently makes recommendations for optimal solutions in situations where the issue is complex.
- Compensation design and analytics: Proactively works on Analytics around Compensation, Scenario Planning, Design and review of pay groups and ranges, recommends the approach and principles for Variable pay and Compensation changes and actively contributes by executing the same.
- Total Rewards / Benefits Management: Participate, implement and manage Total Rewards initiatives and projects at an organization level. Design, evaluate and modify benefits policies to ensure that programs are current, competitive and in compliance with legal requirements. Successfully manage and drive Insurance (GMC, GTL, and GPA) and R&R.
- Wellness: Establish Wellness (Be well, work well) programs to support lifestyle and sustenance challenges. Key activities include designing the Be well, work well calendar for the year, managing communication, logistics for monthly camps organized across locations and managing the wellness vendors
- Ensure that compensation practices are in compliance with current legislation and participates in compliance activities.
- Participates in job levelling and grading of jobs using established processes.
- Partner with the Talent Acquisition and BUHCs to ensure alignment of the local practices.
- Understands organization job roles
- Develops and demonstrates good knowledge of business lines and products/services
- Demonstrates good knowledge of compensation and benefit related processes, policies, framework etc.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of Compensation Tools would be an added advantage
Education (if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)Degrees/Field of Study required: Degrees/Field of Study preferred:
Certifications (if blank, certifications not specified)
Desired Languages (If blank, desired languages not specified)
Travel RequirementsNot Specified
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?No
Government Clearance Required?No
Job Posting End DateSeptember 17, 2021