New job Site IL6S Baddi Lead in Himachal Pradesh
|Site IL6S Baddi Lead|
Site IL6S Baddi Lead
Company : Mondelēz International
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Himachal Pradesh
Are You Ready to Make It Happen at Mondelēz International?
Join our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking. Make It Uniquely Yours.
You help implement the operational excellence program in a specific function and/or for cross-functional continuous improvement (CI) projects. You are not only responsible for applying CI tools and techniques for problem solving and performance improvement but more importantly, you help employees improve their CI skills and build their self-sufficiency.
How you will contribute
- Provide training on CI tools and techniques to help drive teams through CI cycles. You will also coach employees to help them achieve their targets
- Identify process improvement needs with department leads, facilitate sessions and support execution of newly established improvements
- Once improvements are done, validate outcome benefits and support creation of new standards and qualification of members into new working processes
- Benchmark externally, ensuring where relevant that best practice and new tools are deployed in collaboration with internal partners
What you will bring
A desire to drive your future and accelerate your career and the following experience and knowledge:
- Experience implementing CI processes (e.g. TPM for manufacturing, Lean Six Sigma in the consumer goods industry)
- Strong facilitation and communication skills
- Experience in change management processes
- Logical thinking and capacity to influence
- Results oriented and prepared to deal with ambiguity
- Experience such as: continuous improvement manager, team leader roles, area manager
More about this role
What you need to know about this position:
What extra ingredients you will bring:
Education / Certifications:
Job specific requirements:
- Deploy Merlin Exercise to drive FoF results on reliability, cost and Tons/FTE
- Digitalization roadmap to drive work process optimization.
- E2E loss elimination – DIOH, CFR, CTS
Within Country Relocation support available and for candidates voluntarily moving internationally some minimal support is offered through our Volunteer International Transfer Policy
Business Unit Summary
Mondelez India Foods Private Limited (formerly Cadbury India Ltd.) has been in India for over 70 years, making sure our mouth-watering and well-loved local and global brands such as Cadbury chocolates, Bournvita and Tang powdered beverages, Oreo and Cadbury Bournvita biscuits, and Halls and Cadbury Choclairs Gold candies get safely into our customers hands—and mouths . Headquartered in Mumbai, the company has more than 3,300 employees proudly working across sales offices in New Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata and Chennai and in manufacturing facilities at Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh, Himachal Pradesh and Andhra Pradesh, at our global Research & Development Technical Centre and Global Business Hub in Maharashtra and in a vast distribution network across the country. We are also proud to be recognised by Avatar as the Best Companies for Women in India in 2019 – the fourth time we’ve received this award.
Mondelēz International is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.