New job Senior System Administrator in Chandigarh
|Senior System Administrator|
Senior System Administrator
Company : IT by Design
Salary : ₹4,00,000 - ₹8,00,000 a year
Location : Chandigarh
Senior System Administrator is responsible for handling advance second level support of service requests in a professional & timely manner and managing the activities and responsibilities of the service desk team. This relates to all technology, including workstations, servers, printers, networks, and vendor-specific hardware and software.
· Experience: >=3+ years of IT or related domain.
· Excellent communication and technical troubleshooting skills.
· Strong interpersonal skills such as communication skills and active listening.
· Education: Graduate (any stream) preferably in computer science or a related field.
· Senior Windows Administrator is an intermediate technical position. The job responsibilities include the administration of Windows servers and other Microsoft applications. Other tasks include advanced client machine troubleshooting and diagnosing LAN/WAN connectivity issues.
· IT support relating to technical issues involving Microsoft's core business applications, as well as virtual environments built on Microsoft, and VMware.
· Design, implementation, and support services for Microsoft related technologies: Windows Server, Exchange, SharePoint, etc.
· Support business continuity and disaster recovery solutions.
· Technical services and support at the network level: WAN and LAN connectivity, routers, firewalls, and security.
· Remote access solution implementation and support: VPN, Terminal Services.
· System documentation.
· Communication with customers as required: keeping them informed of incident progress, notifying them of impending changes, and agreed on outages.
· Advanced Desktop Troubleshooting.
· Office 365 administration.
· Microsoft Exchange 2010 and higher administration.
· Basic private and public cloud administration.
· Server antimalware administration and resolution.
· Server and network alert management and remediation.
ITBD Benefits at a Glance:
· Competitive salary and benefits.
· Great work-life balance.
· Comprehensive on-job training, best-in-industry communications training, and sponsorship for skill development.
· Medical insurance coverage worth INR 5 Lakh for employees and their immediate family.
· Accidental policy coverage to INR 5 Lakh.
· Term Life insurance worth INR 20 Lakh.
· Community-based engagement clubs at work, including book and movies clubs.
· Community Wellness programs for employees' well-being, including Yoga, Mental breaks. Sessions, Bhangra lessons, and more.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹400,000.00 - ₹800,000.00 per year
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Night shift
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
Speak with the employer