New job Senior Supervisor, Accounting Services in Kerala
|Senior Supervisor, Accounting Services|
Senior Supervisor, Accounting Services
Company : Conduent
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Kerala
Through our dedicated associates, Conduent delivers mission-critical services and solutions on behalf of Fortune 100 companies and over 500 governments – creating exceptional outcomes for our clients and the millions of people who count on them.
You have an opportunity to personally thrive, make a difference and be part of a culture where individuality is noticed and valued every day.Job Description:
Job Track Description:
- Requires broad technical expertise and company/industry knowledge.
- Accountable for functional, operational, and/or program management.
- Achieves goals through the work of others.
- Manages performance appraisals and pay reviews.
- Manages training for 3 or more employees.
- Manages hiring and termination actions.
- Supervises daily tasks of complex business, technical support, or production teams.
- Sets team priorities to ensure timely completion.
- Coordinates work activities with other supervisors.
- Makes decisions based on policies, procedures, and business plans.
- Receives guidance from manager.
- May not perform the work supervised.
- Understands and applies concepts in the field of expertise.
- Has basic knowledge of other disciplines.
- Understands how to improve efficiency across related teams.
- Impacts the quality and effectiveness of the team and its contribution to the subfunction.
- Sets priorities for and mentors employees to meet daily deadlines.
- Resolves day-to-day technical and operational problems.
- Uses tact to exchange information and handle sensitive issues.
- Bears ownership and accountability for single or multiple review deliverables.
- Reviews expenditure expense, payment, and outstanding reports for proper authorization and precision.
- Provides day-to-day leadership to team members.
- Collaborates with internal management for department initiatives and discussions for process improvement.
- Participates in communications with the client and other departments.
- Liaises with other teams and departments for team administration.
- Supports Senior Manager in day-to-day administrative activities.
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Complies with all policies and standards
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law.
People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the "Submit" button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first: click here to access or download the form. You may also click here to access Conduent’s ADAAA Accommodation Policy.