New job Senior Sales Manager in Haryana
|Senior Sales Manager|
Senior Sales Manager
Company : Stratxg Consulting Private limited
Salary : ₹75,000 - ₹1,00,000 a month
Location : Haryana
The position of Senior Sales Manager consists of directing the actual distribution or movement of Products to the customer, coordinating sales distribution by formulating effective sales strategies involving relationship building. It also consists of establishing training programs for sales representatives, and analyzing sales statistics gathered by staff to determine sales potential and inventory requirements and monitor the preferences of customers.
- Achieving growth and hitting sales targets by successfully managing the sales team
- Designing and implementing a strategic sales plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence
- Managing recruiting, objectives setting, coaching, training and performance monitoring of sales representatives
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
- Confer or consult with other functional teams to plan advertising services
- Direct and coordinate activities involving sale
- Monitor customer preferences to determine focus of sales efforts;
- Oversee regional and local sales managers and their staffs;
- Prepare budgets and approve budget expenditures;
- Resolve customer complaints regarding sales and service;
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or a related field
- More than 15 years of Experience
- Successful experience as a Senior sales manager/Business Development Head in the construction domain, consistently meeting or exceeding targets
- Strong business sense and Construction industry expertise
- Experience in planning and implementing sales strategies.
- Experience in customer relationship management.
- Committed to continuous education through workshops, seminars and conferences
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills
Competencies (in order of importance)
- Integrity — Job requires being honest and ethical.
- Dependability — Job requires being reliable, responsible, and dependable, and fulfilling obligations.
- Achievement/Effort — Job requires establishing and maintaining personally challenging achievement goals and exerting effort toward mastering tasks.
- Leadership — Job requires a willingness to lead, take charge, and offer opinions and direction.
- Initiative — Job requires a willingness to take on responsibilities and challenges.
Contract length: 60 months
Expected Start Date: 1/11/2021
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: ₹75,000.00 - ₹100,000.00 per month
- Performance bonus
- Master's (Preferred)
- total work: 10 years (Preferred)
- BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT HEAD: 10 years (Preferred)
- STRONG COMMUNICATION SKILL (Preferred)