New job Senior Executive in Maharashtra
Company : Maersk
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Maharashtra
An excellent opportunity for the right candidate. You will be exposed to exciting challenges in a rapidly transforming company, a scope to expand your reach with internal and external people network and lasting development opportunities within Maersk.
You will play a key role in realizing our strategy of being end-to-end integrator of container logistics and will have exposure to best practices, technology enablers. Furthermore, you will work in a Great Place To Work in a multi-cultural environment driven by Values, Customer and People Orientation. You will get to focus on creating valuable relations and work with high performing teams in an environment where you will be valued, recognized and rewarded.
- Proactive communication with Internal and External stake holders on handling and movement of Export / LCL cargo
- Planning & Control carting/stuffing operations and movement for inbound & outbound Export General / ODC and LCL cargo
- Co-ordinate and arrange lashing & securing of project cargoes within estimates from vendors.
- Monitor stuffing schedules, customs documentation & sealing of containers
- Inventory management, Cost optimisation on Shipping & Logistics knowledge
- Ensure accurate system documentation and invoicing of Export and LCL shipments.
- Effective handling of customer issues at counter as well operation field without escalation especially during peak load hours or Export/LCL operation and congestion and high inventory at Facility/warehouse.
- Accurate and Timely MIS reporting
- Follow up with concerned stake holders to rectify the observations at Yard / Warehouse / Admin etc ensuring timely completion of the activity. (Taking Ownership)
- Red risk reduction in export/LCL operation area.
- Daily tool box talks with the workforce and effective communication on daily task handling
- Creative Suggestion and Implementation of Process Improvement Ideas leading to GRI and TCO - Measured in financial terms
- Interacting with potential Customers / First timers . Understanding service requirements and generating potential leads for improving business scope including Bonded Warehouse Business.
- Strict control on PTW, Destuff process ,Crane handling process - Process Implementation without deviation
- Increase local stuffing productivity
- Business generation through lead development - Export - Special and LCL / Import LCL Customers
- Personal / Virtual Meeting with Export / LCL customers for business retention and enhancement
- Incident Reporting and Timely action
- Strict Control over private labour handling & Operate with set Indemnity procedures & SOP's
We are looking for
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in logistics industry
- Demonstrated experience in Planning & Control carting/stuffing operations and movement for inbound & outbound Export General / ODC and LCL cargo
- Experience in cost and process optimization with ability to multitask
- Customer orientation, collaborative and good communication
- Exposure to customs coordination in Nhava Sheva will be preferred