New job Senior Accountant in West Bengal
Company : Orientallabs Retail Services Private Limited
Salary : ₹20,000 - ₹30,000 a month
Location : West Bengal
Responsibilities and Duties
- Hands-on experience on GST, TDS, ESI, EPF & other regularities filings with tax authorities.
- Prepares and records asset, liability, revenue, and expenses entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Maintains and balances subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, posting, reconciling transactions; resolving discrepancies.
- Maintains general ledger by transferring subsidiary accounts; preparing a trial balance; reconciling entries.
- Summarizes financial status by collecting information; preparing a balance sheet, profit and loss, and other statements.
- Produces payroll by initiating computer processing; printing checks, verifying the finished product. Completes external audit by analyzing and scheduling general ledger accounts; providing information for auditors.
- Avoids legal challenges by complying with legal requirements.
- Secures financial information by completing database backups.
- Protects organization's value by keeping the information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
Minimum Work Experience: 5 years
Qualification: M.Com or CA Inter Pass
Skills: Must be familiar with Tally/Zoho and Microsoft Office.
Expected Start Date: 15/10/2021
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹20,000.00 - ₹30,000.00 per month
- Health insurance
- Provident Fund
- Day shift
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Accounting: 5 years (Required)