New job Senior Account Manager in Uttar Pradesh
|Senior Account Manager|
Senior Account Manager
Company : Shree Hr services
Salary : ₹25,000 - ₹40,000 a month
Location : Uttar Pradesh
Roles and Responsibilities
- Overall supervision of the company's day to day functioning of the Accounts functions including MIS, Audit, Taxation, Corporate affairs, etc
- Looking for Manager Accounts for handling General Accounting, GST Taxation, Bank Lesioning, all tax related matters, Creditors /Debtors reconciliation, Account Finalization scrutiny working on tally, handling Internal & external Audits etc. Compiling and presenting financial and budget reports.
- Initiate and guide the preparation of forecasts of company revenue, working capital, expenditure and return on investments
- Monitor Budgets and variances
- Responsible for tracking the policy decisions taken by the government and their impact on the business.
- Ensure that financial statements and records comply with laws and regulations.
- Coordinate with different departments and external agencies to complete statutory audit.
- Overseeing the process, monitoring and approval of all Payables and Receivables
- Responsible for preparation of Quarterly / half yearly and Annual Accounts and Finalization of Accounts of Group Companies and the Consolidated Accounts for the Company.
- Providing information to the top management on a monthly and need basis.
- Involved in formulation of various systems, policies, procedures, commensurate with the need of the company.
Desired Candidate Profile
Ability to manipulate large amounts of data
Proven knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting principles, practices, standards, laws and regulations
High attention to detail and accuracy
Ability to direct and supervise
Preferred CA final or PG in MBA Finance/Commerce
Job Types: Full-time, Walk-In
Salary: ₹25,000.00 - ₹40,000.00 per month
- Day shift
- Yearly bonus
- total work: 10 years (Preferred)
Speak with the employer