New job Sales Representative/ Sales Promoter/ Sales Officer/ Senior Sales Officer in Bihar
|Sales Representative/ Sales Promoter/ Sales Officer/ Senior Sales Officer|
Sales Representative/ Sales Promoter/ Sales Officer/ Senior Sales Officer
Company : Paramount Plaster Private Limited
Salary : ₹16,000 a month
Location : Bihar
- Appointment & Development of Distributors/Dealers Network in the Territory of Operation.
- Ensuring achievement of monthly, quarterly & annual sales targets.
- Responsibilities to handle Marketing & Product Development Activities.
- Preparation of New Market Schemes for launching new products and to promote sales of existing products.
- Market analysis e.g. Market Size, Future Prospects and Competitors Analysis (Product, Planning, Activities & Promotional schemes).
- Planning according to changes in market scenario.
- Placement of right product in right place in proper market.
- Credit control management.
- Management of Market Development Activities.
- To motivate team members and to lead from the front.
Paramount Plaster Pvt. Ltd.
Company Profile: "Quality is a rare distinction Aspired by many, but attained by only few. Paramount Plaster is one of those."With head office in "Gwalior" Madhya Pradesh, Paramount Plaster is an ISO 9001:2008 certified company & leading manufacturer and supplier of White Cement Based Wall Putty, Decorative White Cement, Decorative Cement Paints & Tile Adhesive. All these products are manufactured by the professionals using advanced technology with high quality raw material and maintaining quality standards in compliance with established norms and guidelines. Has its countrywide distribution network of dedicated dealers.Quality, Consistency and Customer Satisfaction are the pillars of our organization.
Job Types: Full-time, Fresher, Walk-In
Salary: From ₹16,000.00 per month
- Joining bonus
- Performance bonus
- Quarterly bonus
- Cold calling: 1 year (Preferred)
- total work: 1 year (Preferred)
- Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- sales representative: 1 year (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)
Speak with the employer