New job Sales Executive - Trainee in Tamil Nadu
|Sales Executive - Trainee|
Sales Executive - Trainee
Company : Koovi Digital Private Limited
Salary : ₹20,000 a month
Location : Tamil Nadu
The Sales Executive trainee will focus on customer acquisition, lead generation and prospect management as this role will garner and meet with potential clients. The role will be responsible to research client business referrals, network and web leads; provide prospective customers/clients with all services offered and additional presentations as needed and work with clients to create solutions for their needs and consult throughout the sales process. Must be energetic, well-spoken and eager to close sales and increase revenue.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Identifying, qualifying and securing business opportunities; coordinating business generation activities; developing customized targeted sales strategies.
· Building business relationships with current and potential clients.
· Understanding client needs and offering solutions and support; answering potential client questions and follow-up call questions; responding to client requests for proposals (RFPs).
· Collaborating with Manager to secure, retain and grow accounts.
· Creating and maintaining a list/database of prospect clients; maintaining a database (Salesforce, CRM, Excel, etc.) of prospective client information.
· Cold calling; making multiple outbound calls to potential clients; closing sales and working with the client through the closing process.
· Meeting all quotas for cold, active, inactive calls, appointments and interviews; meeting or exceeding annual sales goals.
· Collaborating with management on sales goals, planning and forecasting; maintaining short- and long-term business development plans.
Requirements and Qualifications:
· Keen interest in Marketing/Sales role.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills; the ability to call, connect and interact with potential customers.
· Persuasive and goal-oriented.
· Possesses an energetic, outgoing and friendly demeanor.
· Able to professionally and confidently communicate.
· Any degree.
· Excellent analytical and time-management skills.
· Ability to work independently or as an active member of a team.
Nice to Have
· Master/Bachelor’s degree preferred. Preferably Specialization in Sales / Marketing.
Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel) and CRM/Salesforce experience preferred.
Job Type: Full-time
Expected Start Date: 6/9/2021
Job Type: Fresher
Salary: Up to ₹20,000.00 per month
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Day shift
- Flexible shift
- Commission pay
- Performance bonus
All visitors to mandatorily wear masks, sanitize hands, check temperatures, maintains the location sanitized. All staffs are Vaccinated.
- Are you a conversation initiator (ie. not hesitant to talk to people)
- Are you interested in Sales/Marketing role?