New job Sales Development Representative in Gujarat
|Sales Development Representative|
Sales Development Representative
Company : Appitsimple Infotek Private Limited
Salary : ₹30,000 - ₹65,000 a month
Location : Gujarat
Headquartered in Ahmedabad, Appitsimple is better known for its innovative "Digital Products" - SoftwareSuggest and CallHippo. It is an IT company that has been revolutionizing & simplifying the way organizations do business since Jan 2014.
We are a growing team of 180+ professional experts coming from diverse backgrounds who have keen expertise in dealing with Digital Products. A flexible work environment, a high level of empowerment, involvement in the company's business decisions, leadership development through mentoring, skills development initiatives are the big takeaways at Appitsimple Infotek.
URL : https://callhippo.com/
CallHippo is a VoIP (Voice-over-Internet Protocol) telephony service provider. It’s a cloud telephony platform that aims to replace desk phones with a flexible telephony system that is entirely internet-based. With smarter phone features for the modern-day business, CallHippo eliminates the complexity of traditional phone systems, while adding value to your business.
- Buy and set up virtual phone numbers for 150+ countries in 3 minutes
- Easy-to-use interface, pay-as-you-go pricing, and a robust support system
- Over 2000 customers spread across 100 countries, and we are just getting started!
Job Roles :
- Generating high-quality appointments from the senior sales team.
- Lead Gen via Lusha, Sales Navigator, hunter.io, Outreach etc portals
- Lead the pitch development process.
- Ensure that the sales pipeline remains full with qualified leads and prospects
- Organize and hold pipeline review meetings with sales teams
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual sales forecasts and report to senior management on sales metrics, opportunities, and threats.
- Planning and coordinating the implementation of business plans and the penetration of new markets.
- Collaborate with other departments in order to develop a sales strategy for enhancing the company's growth
- Suggesting and implementing improvements in the sales administration process and help increase the value of collaterals
- Liaise with Sales, Marketing and Practice teams to ensure brand consistency and increase sales
- Working on scripts with the team, making ongoing amendments as necessary.
- Build a solid inside sales/lead generation team that exceeds sales goals. Setting and tracking sales targets of the team
- Monitor team productivity and motivate the team to reach daily / weekly goals
- Ensure the consistent implementation of effective sales processes for optimum performance and success of the organization
- Play a vital role in the resolution of intra-departmental conflict among the personnel database.
- He/she is expected to lead by example, driving the rest of their team to achieve expected results.
- Conduct reviews of performance with the team. This is to ensure the team's alignment with the plan.
- Inspire and foster a high-performing sales culture.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹30,000.00 - ₹65,000.00 per month
- Work from home
- Flexible shift
- Monday to Friday
- Rotational shift
- Performance bonus
- Quarterly bonus
- total work: 2 years (Required)
- SaaS: 2 years (Required)
- Sales: 2 years (Required)
- English (Required)