New job Sales Associate in Delhi
Company : HelpNow
Salary : ₹9,375 - ₹35,168 a month
Location : Delhi
HelpNow is a 24x7 ambulance services provider – providing sanitized and well-equipped ambulances with ventilators to patients, healthcare workers, hospitals, testing labs and Government bodies through our helpline 88222 88222 in Mumbai, Pune, Delhi and Bangalore. We are building India's most reliable Medical Response service by reducing help arrival times from 50 minutes to 10 minutes.
· Responsible for achievement of annual and quarterly targets for Sales & Collection set by the Organization.
· Establish, maintain positive and effective work relationships with all the Hospitals team and Patients to get the maximum business.
· Expected to tie up with Renowned hospitals to deploy the dedicated HelpNow ambulance to get the exclusive partnership for patient transportation services.
· CH Will work as a SPOC of the organization.
· Candidate needs to generate the profitable revenue through the associated hospital. Expected to Design and executed channel sales through the promotional activities and activations in the community & various marketing strategy to achieve business objectives.
· Candidate will work as responsible the attached Ambulances. Shall ensure on the daily basis vehicles are adequately equipped with the medicine, the equipment and the required licences and the certifications.
· Expected to develop the maximum business to create requirement of the team members.
· Shall motivate and train the team for professional behavior dealing with internal and external teams. Also monitor their attendance & their efficiency at the jobs.
· Analyse local market trends and competitor’s strategy and accordingly develop plans to increase the revenue and brand awareness.
· Bachelor OR Management degree in Business Management (will be preferred)
Work Experience & Skills
· Minimum of 2 – 3 yrs. of experience of working as a Sales
in healthcare domain. (MANDATORY).
· Will be preferred to the candidate, working with Medical Devices Company/ LAB/ Hospitals or Strong Connect with renowned Hospitals managements.
· Knowledge of the managed sub-function and solid knowledge of the overall departmental function.
· An experience of driving business and motivating the channel partners
· Ability to establish and maintain positive and effective work relationships with co- workers, clients, members, providers and customers
· Excellent communication skills
· Handling multiple tasks simultaneously.
· Expertise in people management, change management, team building, Setting up processes, strategic planning and result orientation.
· Proficiency in Local language, English and Hindi
Please note this will be a commission based Job, no fixed salary.
Job Location : Delhi/ Bangalore
Job Type: Commission
Salary: ₹9,375.00 - ₹35,168.00 per month
- Day shift
- Commission pay
- total work: 1 year (Preferred)
Speak with the employer