New job Reg. Marketing Mgr in Jharkhand
|Reg. Marketing Mgr|
Reg. Marketing Mgr
Company : HDFC Bank
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Jharkhand
- Job Responsibilities(JR) : 6 8 Areas Actionable (4-6) ROI Activations Conceptualize and Plan marketing campaigns with Branch Banking (Zonal Heads, Circle Heads, Cluster Heads, BMs) / RSMs /Central Marketing for new acquisitions for the branches and other business groups Organize activities to promote Branch Launch, Relocation and Anniversary Plan & implement cross sell activities in/for the branch to engage with the existing customers Engage with various Assets Sales Teams in the locations to plan and execute sales promotion activities Drive Innovations and replications activities Branch Merchandizing & Brand Visibility Ensuring branch merchandize in place as per My Branch Beautiful Guidelines Ensuring requisite branch visits are done as per KRAs Ensuring local branding / visibility initiatives are conducted on a regular basis Make sure that all new and existing branches have ample visibility in the catchment area.
- Arrange temporary or semi-permanent visibility avenues for the branch including promotions for various products, launch activities, anniversary celebrations etc.
- Analytics & Direct Communication campaigns Drive on ground activities basis marketing analytics Regional level campaigns to support local teams CSR, Government & Central Campaigns Execution of initiatives under CSR like Dhanchayat, Road Safety visibility, Swachh Bharat visibility, branding initiatives for planned CSR projects.
- Brand promotion in all Rural markets Government sponsorship and branding and other engagement activities.
- Handling the execution of "On ground" activities of all the Key Visibility projects of the bank.
- This includes both National and regional campaigns.
- Product / Asset team support Support various asset teams like Gold Loans, Personal Loans, NRI, etc in sales promotion / lead generation activities through RMMs Drive joint ownership with the channel for effective and smooth roll out of campaigns Support key channels such as Corporate Salary in activations Budgetary & Commercial control Evaluate and control marketing spends ensuring effective utilization of branch and asset team budgets Ensure 50% of the spend of branch budget on ROI activities Vendor management to ensure more bang for the buck Number crunching in terms of cost of acquisition and incremental number generation.
- Influencing Skills
- Creative thinking
- Planning and Organizing Skills
- Inter personal skills
- Multi tasking
- Team Management
- Banking Product & Process Knowledge
- Knowledge of Competition & Current trends in financial Industry.