New job Recruitment Consultant in Gujarat
Company : IMS People
Salary : ₹24,000 a month
Location : Gujarat
Greetings from IMS!
In regards to job opening of Recruitment Consultant, please go the below mention Job Description to have better understanding on roles and responsibility with company details and before proceeding for next round, I would appreciate your reply for the same.
I Bhavesh Mulchandani represent Interactive Manpower Solutions Private Limited (IMS) - an Offshore Recruitment Services firm whose customized services help companies and staffing firms to source talent for opportunities at home and abroad. We tailor our services to each client's needs by providing traditional recruitment services and creative, one-time solutions that help companies gain advantage in their market and drive their recruitment value chain. Our international experience and staffing industry expertise are backed by our ISO 9001:2008 certification and affiliation with the global staffing leader Empresaria Group plc. You'll find that our dedication to fostering new ideas and generating long-term solutions keep us at the forefront of making your opportunities for people, possible.
- Job Title: Recruitment Consultant
- Department: Offshore Recruitment Services
- Job Location: Ahmedabad and Jaipur
- Working days – 5 (Monday to Friday)
An excellent opportunity to gain exposure of North America staffing industry with 700+ employees and be a part of the Empresaria Group PLC, UK one of the largest staffing company across the globe.
As a Recruiter, you will be responsible for identifying and presenting qualified technical and non-technical candidates to fill client requirements. This position is target-based and has lucrative incentives to be earned upon successful completion of targets.
The job of a recruiter is to be able to identify/screen/qualified candidates for IT/Non IT positions; the recruiter also reviews, reformats and presents resumes to hiring managers. These are some of the duties and requirements of a recruiter.
- Review and understand job requirement
- Sourcing through US / UK job portals
- Telephonic screening and evaluate candidates on call
- Submitting qualified candidates per client requirement
- Foster long-term relationships with candidates
- Research new technologies
- Follow up with candidates
Suitability to be a Recruiter:
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Office automation tools (MS Office etc.) for proofreading, editing and formatting
- Self-confidence and self-starter
- Ability to build strong relationships
- Graduate from any stream
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Up to ₹24,000.00 per month
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Monday to Friday
- Morning shift
- Night shift
- UK shift
- US shift
- Performance bonus
- Quarterly bonus
- Shift allowance
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- total work: 1 year (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)
- Day Shift (Preferred)
- Night Shift (Preferred)
- Overnight Shift (Preferred)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19