New job Quality Control Microbiologist in Gujarat
|Quality Control Microbiologist|
Quality Control Microbiologist
Company : Angiplast Private Limited
Salary : ₹15,000 - ₹20,000 a month
Location : Gujarat
“Job Description - MICROBIOLOGIST”
· Sterility Test, Bioburden, LAL Test & record updating.
· Clean Room Environment Monitoring
· Pathogen testing of water.
· Coordination with QA HOD reg. training, OOS investigation, audit.
· Extend the support of regulatory affairs in preparing the analytical data as the requirement of product registration at different countries.
· Ensure compliance of cGMP practices & preparation of SOPs.
· Physical, chemical & microbiological testing of RM/PM/FP & in process sample.
· Media preparation, sterilization & testing & discard with documentation.
· Culture transfer.
· Microbiological testing of samples..
Microbiologists undertake laboratory analysis and monitoring of microbial cultures, samples using specialist computer software and a range of identification methods and clinical trials.
Keywords: Environment Monitoring, Sterility Testing, Media Preparation, Water Analysis, Laminar Air Flow, Autoclave, Bacterial Endotoxin Test
Position: Microbiologist ( FEMALE ONLY )
Department: Quality Control
Min Qualification: M.Sc./ B.Sc., / Bio-Medical Engineer / Biotechnology
Min Experience: 2 - 3 Years
SALARY: 1,80,000 To 2,40,000
Industries Preferred: Medical Device / Pharma / Bio-Tech / Healthcare
Location: Preferred Ahmedabad
Angiplast Private Limited
Angiplast is manufacturing Medical Devices since last 20 years having ISO 13485, CE certification of manufacturing Class 1 and Class 2 devices. Company is also registered with USFDA and has USFDA 510k for several Products. More than 75% of the production is exported. The company is growing at CAGR 20 % and has aggressive expansion plans.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹15,000.00 - ₹20,000.00 per month
- Provident Fund
- Fixed shift
- Yearly bonus
- total work: 2 years (Preferred)
Speak with the employer