New job Project Manager in Jharkhand
Company : JHARKHAND URBAN INFRASTRUCTURE DEVELOPMENT CO LTD
Salary : ₹60,000 - ₹75,000 a month
Location : Jharkhand
The incumbent should have post Graduate degree obtained through GATE score in Civil Engineering with minimum 65% marks from a recognized University/Institute with 5 years of Post qualification Experience in the relevant field in any State/ Central Government /PSU/ listed Company/ reputed Company (with annual turnover of not less than 100 Cr)
Should have handled at least 5 civil contracts of at least 75 crores and above in total.
Last one year’s salary slip duly supported by Bank statement with NOC (if already working) from the concerned Department/Authority is mandatory along with the experience certificate.
BE/ B. Tech in Civil with minimum 65% marks from a recognized University /Institute and 10 years’ of Post qualification Experience in the relevant field of which 2 years should be as Deputy Project Manager/ Assistant Engineer/ equivalent in any State/ Central Government /PSU/ listed Company/reputed Company (with annual turnover not less than 100 Cr)
Should have handled at least 5 civil contracts of at least 100 crore and above in total.
Last one year’s salary slip duly supported by Bank statement with NOC (if already working) from the concerned Department/ Authority is mandatory along with the experience certificate.
Terms of Engagement:
1. Contractual employment will be made for 5 years from the date of appointment. However, contract may be extended or terminated on the basis of satisfactory/unsatisfactory service without any notice.
2. Last date for receiving the application is 14-09-2021 till 5:00 pm (On all working days from 10.00 A.M to 5.00 P.M except holidays). Application received after last date/time will be refused/rejected.
3. The successful candidates will be required to execute contractual agreement along with service bond and their Services will be guided by the service rules of JUIDCO Ltd. The candidates’ so selected, may be placed at any work site, mostly outside Ranchi and, no representation will be entertained for any change in place of posting.
4. The requisite qualification and experience and the application format is available on the website – “Juidco.jharkhand.gov.in” at Resources Head under Job Opportunities Section.
5. Candidates are required to write “The name of the Post” applied for on the top of envelop in block letters.
6. How to apply: Duly filled in application form in prescribed format along with the self attested copies of proof of age, qualification and experience should be sent through registered post/speed post/courier/by person to the “Project Director (Administration)”, Jharkhand Urban Infrastructure Development Company Ltd. (JUIDCO Ltd.), 3rd Floor, Pragati Sadan (RRDA Building), Kutchery Chowk, Ranchi, Jharkhand, 834001.
7. The list of shortlisted candidates for interview/Exam will be uploaded on the website – “Juidco.jharkhand.gov.in” at Resources Head under Notice & Circulars Section.
8. The shortlisted candidate would be called for personal interview/Exam in Ranchi on the date and time communicated to them through email/sms/website only. The candidate will have to appear for written test/interview at their own cost, even at short notice.
9. The selected candidates will get an annual increment of 3% annually during the contract period on their consolidated remuneration.
10. Leave – The selected candidates will get maximum 18 days leave during a calendar year.
11. The Company reserves the right to cancel/postpone the recruitment wholly or partly if so required. No claim will be admissible in case of such cancellation/postponement.
12. Canvassing in any form either for selection or for place of posting will result in cancellation of the candidature of the applicants.
Project Director (Administration)
Contract length: 60 months
Application Deadline: 14/9/2021
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: ₹60,000.00 - ₹75,000.00 per month
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Health insurance
- Internet reimbursement
- Life insurance
- Day shift
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- total work: 5 years (Preferred)