New job Program Manager in Kerala
Company : Sportseed
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Kerala
Location - Kerala, Delhi/NCR
- Handle all incumbent and new schools to be developed as Sports Schools in a specified geography/zone in the state. The role is a dual role requiring consulting & program management role.
- Consulting elements would include but not limited to selection of schools, developing in-school and intensive training programs, talent identification, development of sports infrastructure, specifications for sports equipment, bid management process, diet & nutrition for young athletes, etc. This would involve high level of continuous interaction with Senior Government officials.
- Program management involves managing day-to-day operations of the established schools, entire Student-Athlete lifecycle management, troubleshooting & coordination with Coaches & other government officers in the districts, interactions with school management, MIS reports to SAG head office, etc.
- Three to five years consulting/program management experience, with minimum 1 year in sports industry
- Passion for sports
- Target driven, analytical, and demonstrating high energy/enthusiasm to monitor and coordinate the program consistently
- High willingness to travel across region
- Fast learner
- MBA or equivalent
- Formal qualification in sports management/sports education would be an advantage