New job Prj Coordinator 2 in Karnataka
|Prj Coordinator 2|
Prj Coordinator 2
Company : Wells Fargo
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Karnataka
About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company headquartered in San Francisco (United States). Wells Fargo has offices in over 20 countries and territories. Our business outside of the U.S. mostly focuses on providing banking services for large corporate, government and financial institution clients. We have worldwide expertise and services to help our customers improve earnings, manage risk, and develop opportunities in the global marketplace. Our global reach offers many opportunities for you to develop a career with Wells Fargo. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Market Job Description
Functional Title: I&P IP Engagement and Invention Session Project Coordinator –
This position supports the Intellectual Property Group with responsibilities for project coordination.
- Maintain a calendar of Intellectual property projects and activities, including supporting resources and logistical information required and Manage ideation session logistics.
- Track and generate alerts to stakeholders to ensure timeline execution of critical workflow milestones.
- Responsible for supporting and executing on a variety of programs, services, and initiatives.
- Participates in the integration/implementation of programs/services/initiatives with functional business partners. Track performance of programs, services, and initiatives.
- Works closely with various stakeholders to implement Intellectual Property engagement activities.
- Responsible for coordinating various stakeholders in implementing Intellectual Property awareness programs.
- Responsible for programs planning, tracking and coordination with various stakeholders in generating Intellectual Property.
- Responsible for measuring, record keeping, capturing the action items during stakeholders meeting and tracks to closure.
- Assist in the development of reports.
- Matrix reporting relationship to Intellectual Property Group and Implementation Manager
- 2+ years of experience in project management, and business strategy implementation.
- Must have technology/science degree or MBA
- Project management certification preferred.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize in a high volume, high paced dynamic environment
- Ability to build effective business partnerships and collaborate with all levels of stakeholders
- Ability to identify issues, risk and escalate to the appropriate party
- Strong work ethic and ability to work under tight timeframes
- Flexible to work with overlapping U.S. business hours.
- Capabilities in technology trend research.
- Assist in technology trend research.
Market Skills and Certifications
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate. 68559