New job Private Banking Services – Business Support in Maharashtra
|Private Banking Services – Business Support|
Private Banking Services – Business Support
Company : Credit Suisse
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Maharashtra
Your responsibilities include:
- You will handle Query management from Front Office
- On an ad hoc basis, you may assist to prepare periodic reports
- You will work closely with partners like Front Office, Location FLDS, MBMs and Processing Teams
- Opportunities to collaborate closely with colleagues from other departments
Your future colleagues
Team works closely together and is committed to delivering quality work. The team offers a positive and a supportive environment.
The department values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
We would be keen to onboard a candidate demonstrating a healthy combination of the below mentioned skillset and approach.
- Fast learner with at least 3 – 5 years of proven experience in related function in the Financial Industry
- Team-player and a positive can-do attitude
- Attention to details for producing accurate and precise results
- Has initiative to identify areas of improvements and gaps
- Good client and service orientation, enthusiasm and flair to deal with various personality types
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision, and to excel under pressure for meeting any tight deadlines
- Good organizational and time management skills, including the ability to prioritize tasks
- Positive attitude to learn and to strive for perfection especially in a manual work environment
- Minimum Intermediate knowledge of MS Office applications, in particular MS Excel
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives
Your new employer
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. We are committed to building a culture of inclusion with a deep sense of belonging for all of us. We will consider flexible working opportunities where possible. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.