New job Operations Manager in Maharashtra
Company : Singha Singh Roy and Associates Private Limited
Salary : ₹40,000 - ₹60,000 a month
Location : Maharashtra
Profile: Operations Manager
Choiceconnex, a division of Singha Singh Roy and Associates Private Limited, is a BPO with over 25 years of experience and history. Over the years we have provided contact center solutions across various industries including but not limited to BFSI, City Gas Distribution, FMCG and Telecommunications to esteemed organisations such as Mahanagar Gas Ltd, Edelweiss Asset Reconstruction Company, HDFC Bank, Vodafone and Hindustan Unilever among many others.
We are looking for a skilled Operations Manager to supervise daily operations and personnel aiming for maximum efficiency and cost-effectiveness. You will also ensure that technology is utilized to a maximum and that staff are well-organized and productive. You will implement and review the policies and operating structure of the call center’s key performance indicators (KPIs), implementation of sales strategies as well as the ongoing development of the initial sales team. You must understand the elements needed to drive sustained efficiency while identifying and recommending improvements that move the business ahead. They will drive results, as defined by the business owners, that improve the customer experience. The objective is to do everything possible to attain goals and achieve great results for our company.
Key Responsibility Areas
- Determine call center operational strategies by conducting needs assessments, performance reviews, capacity planning, and cost/benefit analyses; identifying and evaluating state-of-the-art technologies; defining user requirements; establishing technical specifications, and production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; contributing information and analysis to organizational strategic plans and reviews.
- Develop call center systems by developing customer interaction and voice response systems, and voice networks; designing user interfaces; developing and executing user acceptance test plans; planning and controlling implementations.
- Maintain and improve call center operations by monitoring system performance; identifying and resolving problems; preparing and completing action plans; completing system audits and analyses; managing system and process improvement and quality assurance programs; installing upgrades.
- Accomplish call center human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; administering scheduling systems; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
- Meet call center financial objectives by estimating requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Prepare call center performance reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Maintain equipment by evaluating and installing equipment; developing preventive maintenance programs; calling for repairs; evaluating and implementing upgrades.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by tracking emerging trends in call center operations management; attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; and participating in professional societies.
- Accomplish organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Assess infrastructure on a regular basis to ensure it continues to meet necessary demands;
- Consult with clients, vendors, and personnel in other departments to discuss, estimate and resolve issues;
- Manage and work on multiple projects, work within tight deadlines, and prioritise work as necessary;
- Perform other duties as assigned by superiors.
Experience and Skills Required
- Bachelor’s degree preferred (equivalent industry experience may be substituted for a degree)
- 3-5 years of call center or multifamily industry experience, with at least 2 years in community management, leasing supervisor, direct management or supervisory capacity.
- Industry experience, knowledge of CRM platforms, knowledge of the inContact or Call Center phone systems, and sales training skills preferred.
- Must have a working knowledge of schedule optimization, basic accounting principles, report analysis, strong analytical skills, and articulate trends.
- Must demonstrate the ability to evaluate productivity and financial data and be able to identify the need for process and technology improvements.
- Knowledgeable with workforce management and process improvement
- Strong project and process management including the ability to independently identify areas of opportunity and implement resolution strategies
- Must have excellent written, verbal and presentation skills; must be a confident and effective communicator at all levels of the organization.
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem solving skills
- Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets with business acumen
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs
- Proficiency to converse, read and write in Marathi would be an added advantage.
Competency Based Requirements
- Listens openly to feedback from managers and colleagues and uses information to improve personal performance and work practices
- Shares information openly and communicates effectively with team members and with other teams
- Acts with integrity in all interactions with colleagues and team members
- Treats others fairly, showing respect and courtesy
- Asks for regular performance feedback and adjusts performance when necessary to ensure goals are met;
- Sets and achieves realistic, challenging goals, honors commitments and delivers on promises;
- Deals effectively with pressure; maintains focus and intensity and remains optimistic and persistent, even under adversity;
Choiceconnex seeks to hire the best and brightest. We offer competitive wages, which are commensurate with experience.
Choiceconnex is an equal opportunity employer. Background and reference checks are conducted on all prospective new hires.
Contract length: 12 months
Expected Start Date: 10/10/2021
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: ₹40,000.00 - ₹60,000.00 per month
- Flexible schedule
- Paid sick time
- Paid time off
- Day shift
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Operations: 2 years (Preferred)
- total work: 4 years (Preferred)
- Marathi (Preferred)
Speak with the employer