New job Operations In-charge in Karnataka
Company : OUR FOOD PRIVATE LIMITED
Salary : ₹10,000 - ₹15,000 a month
Location : Karnataka
OPERATIONS INCHARGE JOB DESCRIPTION
Role & Responsibilities:
- Objective I Purpose (raison d*'e*tre): Assist in setting up of processing facilities & starting of production ofprocessed food at Farmer Franchisee Locations of given geographical area in coordination with BO & Machinery Teams.
- Manage & Monitor processing operations of Farmer Franchise in given area.
- Monitor & ensure quality control during processing.
- Assist in supply & logistics of the processed Food.[JS1]
- Provide training to new Farmer Franchisees on production, processes, quality control & Safety Measures as per FSSAI guidelines
- Communicate with existing Farmer Franchise on daily basis.
- Keep all processing related information up-to date.
- Ensure proper reporting as per policy
- Train the Farmer Franchise on processing operations including quality.
- Maintain knowledge of all product and service offerings of the company.
- Engage with the concerned Government employee/agencies.
Competencies & Skills:
- Must have a good knowledge of Food Processing & Quality aspects.
- Must possess strong customer service skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Must have good negotiation skills
- Must be able to work on MS Office including Word, Excel and PPT.
- Must be detail oriented and an active listener
- Ability to work under pressure
- Should be open to travel extensively
- Must be a Self-Starter & should be able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- All over Karnataka
Qualification & Experience:
- B.Tech(Agri) /BSc Agri or related Graduates
- Freshers are welcome.
- 10-15 Thousand per month/further negotiable as per the candidate Experience.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹10,000.00 - ₹15,000.00 per month
- Day shift
- total work: 1 year (Preferred)