New job Office Assistant in Odisha
Company : ALPS INFRACON PRIVATE LIMITED
Salary : ₹8,086 - ₹15,501 a month
Location : Odisha
Our company is looking for an office assistant to be responsible for handling clerical tasks in our office. You will be handling incoming phone calls and other communications, greeting clients and visitors, as well as managing files, updating paperwork and other documents, and performing other general office clerk duties and errands.
In order for you to be selected as a candidate, you will need the ability to write clearly and be proficient with word processing applications. A pleasing personality with strong communication skills is also highly valued.
- Handling incoming calls and other communications.
- Managing filing system.
- Recording information as needed.
- Greeting clients and visitors as needed.
- Updating paperwork, maintaining documents, and word processing.
- Helping organize and maintain office common areas.
- Performing general office clerk duties and errands.
- Coordinating events as necessary.
- Maintaining supply inventory.
- Maintaining office equipment as needed.
- Aiding with client reception as needed.
- Experience as a virtual assistant.
- Creating, maintaining, and entering information into databases.
- High school diploma or associate’s degree.
- Experience as an office assistant or in a related field.
- Ability to write clearly and help with word processing when necessary.
- Warm personality with strong communication skills.
- Ability to work well under limited supervision.
Job Types: Fresher, Walk-In
Salary: ₹8,086.00 - ₹15,501.00 per month
- Work from home
TAKING PRECAUTION AS PER GOVERNMENT.
- Higher Secondary(12th Pass) (Preferred)
- Microsoft Office: 1 year (Preferred)
- total work: 1 year (Preferred)
- Hindi (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)
Speak with the employer