New job Netapp Storge Admin in Karnataka
|Netapp Storge Admin|
Netapp Storge Admin
Company : Kyndryl
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Karnataka
Please be aware Kyndryl will continue to use some IBM systems for a certain period after spin-off. This means when you sign up to either the IBM or Kyndryl candidate portal, you will have the benefit of being able to see and apply for IBM and Kyndryl jobs and to access information about IBM and Kyndryl jobs you have applied to, for a limited period from either candidate portal. If you have already signed up as a candidate on IBM’s portal, please continue to use this account to access IBM and Kyndryl jobs.
Your Role and Responsibilities
- Root Cause Analysis preparation and meeting Service level agreement for submission.
- Develop, document and maintain procedures for system utilities such as backup/restore, performance tuning and configuration of environments as well as incremental backups as required.
- As a technical support as needed in the planning, coordination, installation, and implementation and testing of releases, upgrades, or changes to Netapp Storage products and Switches.
- Diagnose Storage products and related product issues and follow up with root cause analysis.
- Participate in replications, planning, Changes, Upgrades, Implementation and tests as scheduled.
- Primary on call support for Storage and associated switch products.
- Support for new product installation and evaluation as needed.
- Problem determination and resolution within expected time frame.
- Assume personal responsibility for resolving problems in most effective way possible within SLA reaching root cause and preventing problems.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Minimum 3+ years of experience in Netapp storage with Pure Storage
- Proven experience in storage Administration environment with work management, performance management and implementation.
- Experience in Disaster recovery and Replications.
- Capable of Upgrading/Installing and Migrating storage products.
- Experience in Provisioning and Replication (SnapMirror) technologies.
- Proven experience on the Netapp storage functionality and architecture.
- Basic Knowledge on the following technologies: Netapp,Pure Storge,HP SAN and Hitachi Storage products.
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
- Proficient in working with high availability environment along with alignment to process (ITIL)
- You love collaborative environments that use agile methodologies to encourage creative design thinking and find innovative ways to develop with cutting edge technologies
- Ambitious individual who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals and with creative approach to work
- Intuitive individual with an ability to manage change and proven time management
- Proven interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
State / Province
City / Township / Village
Being You @ Kyndryl
Other things to know
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Primary job category
Role ( Job Role )
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?