New job Mergers and Acquisitions in Telangana
|Mergers and Acquisitions|
Mergers and Acquisitions
Company : Finance Box Private Limited
Salary : ₹30,00,000 - ₹40,00,000 a year
Location : Telangana
Experience: 10+ years of work experience
Qualification: Chartered Accountant (CA)
Analyze various mergers and acquisitions by organizations, identify issues and assist in appropriate resolution.
- Be familiar with fundamental company acquisitions strategies, and be knowledgeable on merger processes
- Ability to advise and comment on practice specific client issues independently
--Organize and plan various M&A business set up and coordinate with various departments for the same
-Monitor all processes and provide recommendation for improvements if required
- Monitor complex transactions
- Manage and evaluate all data, ensure accuracy and recommend appropriate solution for same
- Develop and review various operational processes for all mergers and acquisition
- Administer business objectives and monitor implementation
- Possess strong research, analytical modelling, and technical skills
- Responsible for building clientele by identifying new business prospects and expand our client base.
· Bachelors degree in a business-related field, preferably with a concentration in Accounting or Finance
· Relevant professional certification (CA or MBA Finance) preferred
· In-depth data analytics experience
· Strong analytical and organizational skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amount of information with attention to detail and accuracy
· Accounting/auditing background with 10 years of experience in internal controls, consulting, advisory, and professional services. Big-4 experience required. Technology industry experience a plus.
· Ability to multi-task, work effectively in a team-oriented environment as well as independently.
· Experience with data analytics and visualization software a plus.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹3,000,000.00 - ₹4,000,000.00 per year
- Day shift
- total work: 1 year (Preferred)
Speak with the employer