New job Medical Sales Representative in Madhya Pradesh
|Medical Sales Representative|
Medical Sales Representative
Company : Renatus Meditech Solutions Pvt Ltd
Salary : ₹10,000 - ₹25,000 a month
Location : Madhya Pradesh
Renatus Meditech Solutions Private Limited provides digital solutions to the healthcare industry,it is founded by pioneers in Healthcare IT in India and is based in Delhi and Panchkula IT Park. Renatus provides various Health IT related solutions including holistic healthcare platform for doctors and patients. Renatus is also working towards the upliftment of rural health, by the means of telemedicine. Our vision as an organization is to transform healthcare by increasing access to the highest quality care for patients through technologically advanced platforms. We aim to accomplish our vision and mission through integrating our workforce and our ability to use clinical technical operational and industry expertise to exceed our objectives.
We are looking for persuasive people to introduce our brand and sell companies digital products to medical practitioners like doctors, pharmacists, and other relevant healthcare professionals.
· Introducing the company's products to medical practitioners, physicians, clinics, hospitals and medical providers & retail outlets.
· Scheduling appointments.
· Achieving sales target.
· Regular follow-ups with medical practitioners/retailers.
· Build a strong network with a range of professionals including but not limited to doctors, clinical specialists, psychiatrists as well as hospitals.
· Getting feedback on the product.
· Create consistent pipeline demand through qualified leads generated by the marketing team, professional networks, and own prospecting activities.
· Cultivating and nurturing strong relationships with new clients.
· Identify new business opportunities and partnership opportunities.
· Analyze market trends and conditions to understand where opportunities for networking and business-building may arise..
· Researching competitor's offerings and their respective market performances.
· Building and maintaining good business relationships with medical practitioners to encourage repeat purchases.
· Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills with the ability to engage effectively with various levels of management, team members, and clients.
Work both independently and cohesively in a team environment.
· Maintaining detailed records and reviewing sales performance.
· Building and maintaining good business relationships with customers to encourage repeat purchases.
· Personality: Well Groomed and Well Mannered.
· Positive and enthusiastic with strong interpersonal skills.
· Must be a strategic thinker and have a strong business perspective.
· Should have analytical, conceptual, negotiating, problem-solving and decision-making skills.
· Possesses a resourceful attribute/vision.
· Prior sales experience in SaaS or in healthcare will be preferred.
· Proficient in usage of computer tools (MS Word, Excel, and Powerpoint).
· Effective Communication Skills, Problem Solving, Time Management, and Strong Networking Skills
Must Have’s: Own Vehicle & Dual Sim Mobile Phone & Laptop
· Masters Degree
· Minimum 2 years experience in Hospital or Pharma sales.
Expected Start Date: 7/9/2021
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹10,000.00 - ₹25,000.00 per month
- Day shift
- Pharmaceutical sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- total work: 2 years (Preferred)
Speak with the employer