New job Master Trainer - Financial Literacy in Madhya Pradesh
|Master Trainer - Financial Literacy|
Master Trainer - Financial Literacy
Company : NIIT Foundation
Salary : ₹20,000 - ₹25,000 a month
Location : Madhya Pradesh
· Work closely with the program manager and the delivery associate to execute the program and keep the integrity high.
· Planning the batches of minimum 35 students on day to day basis and impart the training program.
· Helping Delivery Associate in identifying NGOs, academic institutions, organizations and villages to conduct training sessions.
· Understanding & knowledge of regular updates by the local government on the COVID guidelines.
· Sharing the training data right after conducting the sessions in the prescribed formats.
· Sessions to be conducted using the provided branding of the program partners.
· Ensuring that beneficiary material has been distributed among the beneficiaries during the session.
· Ensuring that certification is done for all the beneficiaries.
· Ensuring the quality photographs of every session are submitted timely through the cloud folder/email.
· Ensuring the quality case studies from the sessions are submitted timely through the cloud folder/email/.
· Supporting the program manager in preparing monthly/quarterly/annual reports with the content such as photos and beneficiaries stories.
· Sharing weekly updates on challenges, best practices and learnings with the program manager.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹20,000.00 - ₹25,000.00 per month
- Day shift
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Teaching: 2 years (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)