New job Manager - Sustainability and Waste Management in Telangana
|Manager - Sustainability and Waste Management|
Manager - Sustainability and Waste Management
Company : The Shakti Plastic Industries
Salary : ₹2,40,000 - ₹4,00,000 a year
Location : Telangana
Job Description for Manager – Sustainability & Waste Management
- To handle EPR marketing for the South Zone of India
- Interaction with Brands for EPR / CSR activities
- To deal with SPCB (State Pollution Control Board) and CPCB (Central Pollution Control Board) compliances
- To ensure our company adheres to legal standards and in-house policies.
- Interaction with Government bodies
- To handle requests from Ministries
- Develop and implement company policies and regulations.
- Oversee all business operations relating to compliance including policies, investments, and procedures.
- Regularly assess the efficiency of control systems and recommend effective improvements.
- Review and evaluate company procedures and reports.
- Coordinate with different department managers to review all EPR compliance policies.
- Perform periodic audits on company procedures and processes.
- Interaction with and Municipal Corporations / ULB tie ups
- Familiarity with EPR practices and standards
- Reporting: Provides audit information to management by researching and analysing data; preparing reports.
- Getting acquainted to PWM Rules & Regulations
- Registration & Liasoning Work
For Mumbai Region: 2 Candidates
For South Region: 2 Candidates (One for Hyderabad & the other for Tamil Nadu)
Experience: 2-3 years
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹240,000.00 - ₹400,000.00 per year
- Morning shift
- total work: 2 years (Preferred)