New job Logistics Operations Spcl Sr. in Maharashtra
|Logistics Operations Spcl Sr.|
Logistics Operations Spcl Sr.
Company : Amentum
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Maharashtra
The Logistics Operations Specialist Senior coordinates and maintains visibility of request orders through entire acquisition process in support of multiple contracts in various countries, interacting daily with military material managers.Minimum Requirements:
- Review and analyze inventory management and performance metrics on contractor and government Supply Support Activity (SSA) to identify issues, root causes, and recommend solutions
- Coordinate daily with supply chain management groups to verify requisition entry and accuracy in the Federal Supply System, track and review status to recommend procurement options, and monitor shipments of material until receipt
- Monitor request orders through entire acquisition process and provide cataloging support for all task orders, interfacing daily with military material managers and supporting personnel
- Research, analyze, interpret, and ensure implementation of latest company and government policies and guidelines for Federal Supply System usage
- Advise management on supply operations and prepare reports and briefings on government supply chain performance standards and company metrics
- Oversee or perform request order entries into company logistics management system to trigger acquisition process
- Assist in training personnel on warehouse operations and supply management
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with ability to prioritize and multi-task effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent oral/written communication and interpersonal skills
- Minimum five (5) years of experience in material management and/or in military, government, Department of Defense (DOD), or commercial supply.
- Experience with Global Combat Support System – Army (GCSS-A), other standard Army management information systems, multi-class SSAs, or equivalent.
- Advanced knowledge and skills in Microsoft Office software, databases, spreadsheets, and data entry
- Knowledge of logistics and supply principles, supply chain management, Military Standard Requisitioning and Issue Procedures (MILSTRIP), wholesale and retail levels of the Federal Supply System, and Global Combat Support System – Army (GCSS-A)
- Must have ability to obtain and maintain US security clearance; NACI which requires US Citizenship or Permanent Residency.
- Must have ability to obtain passport.
- Prefer experience as 92A Automated Logistical Specialist grade E5 or above.
- Prefer Associate’s Degree in logistics, business, or related field.
- Prefer certification by professional association in a related logistics, supply chain, or property organization.