New job Location Manager- Government Business-TASC-Government Business-Regional sales in Rajasthan
|Location Manager- Government Business-TASC-Government Business-Regional sales|
Location Manager- Government Business-TASC-Government Business-Regional sales
Company : Kotak Mahindra
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Rajasthan
Job Description for Location Manager :
Institutional Business’ vertical is a part of ‘Retail Liabilities’ division of our Consumer Bank segment. It is Kotak’s dedicated Sales/Relationship Channel for customer segments like Trusts, Societies, Educational bodies, Associations, Embassy/ Diplomatic Missions, Govt. Departments/ PSUs, etc. TASC & Institutional Business broadly caters to 2 distinct customer groups – a) Retail Institutions business b) Government Business (including Diplomatic Missions & Foreign Institutions) The front-line sales team primarily comprises of Client Solutions Managers, Key Account Managers, Location Managers & Regional Sales Manager for RI & GB both.
Description for Internal Candidates
- The prime responsibility is to interact & liaison with Finance Heads/ Accounts Officers/ Key Decision Makers in various Institutions like Government Business (including Diplomatic Missions & Foreign Institutions) etc. to source business & offer customized financial solutions for their needs.
- To ensure growth of own & regional CASA portfolio of clients by cross-selling products & services like Term Deposits, Loans, CMS, Fees Collection, Mobile/ Digital solutions, etc.
- Liaising with RL branches, to source new business (other than own sourcing) and also provide customized product/sales support to branches involved in generation of leads.
· Good communication and presentation skills, negotiation skills with ability to interact with people at various levels of the organization and outside environment, strong sales and relationship management skills.
· Good knowledge for deal structuring and knowledge of various products/ services including Cash Management, Trade/Fx and General Banking Products, Processes and Operations would be an added advantage. Relevant experience in TASC segment is not mandatory.
· Interpersonal effectiveness and influencing skills - Ability to speak with conviction using data and logic.
· Analytical - Ability to break the complex issues into smaller more manageable chunks, ability to look at trends and interrelationships, ability to understand the underlying needs of the clients.
· Process orientation- Ability to manage information in structured and systematic manner