New job Knowledge Analyst in Delhi
Company : The Boston Consulting Group
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Delhi
WHAT YOU'LL DO
In addition, you will support with guidance from senior colleagues, the PIPE practice in developing intellectual property & knowledge assets and managing content on internal BCG websites, ensuring availability of latest, high-quality content. You will also support business development and go-to-market efforts of the PIPE business, as opportunities arise, contributing research and analysis to marketing efforts.
BCG’s PIPE Practice Area works with the world’s largest investment firms, serving six client asset classes: Private Equity, Hedge Funds, Infrastructure & Real Estate Funds, Family Offices, Sovereign Wealth Funds and Pension Plans. Likewise, PIPE topics cut across not only these asset classes, but also across industries (e.g., Health Care, Consumer, Technology, etc.) and sub-topics (e.g., Tech Capital, Private Credit, Environmental, Social and Governance, etc.).
YOU'RE GOOD AT
- Working collaboratively and effectively in a group dynamic often virtual, proficient in agile ways of working
- Applying experience and expertise on PIPE content when contributing to building and deploying a product/tool/data, taking different client contexts into account
- Communicating with senior stakeholders, being credible and proactive
- Framing, structuring, and sharing intellectual property, with the ability to write clearly and concisely
- Working creatively and analytically in a time-limited, problem-solving environment
- Flexibility and bring a curious and creative mindset, open for new things and able to propose innovative ideas
- Ability to navigate complexity and ambiguity
- Ability to work on new tools & databases and develop expertise on those
- Interacting with internal and external stakeholders while working in a global collaborative team environment
YOU BRING (EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS)
- Bachelor’s degree required; advanced degree preferred
- 1-2+ years industry experience or consulting experience (preferred, but not required)
- Fluency in English
YOU'LL WORK WITH
As a Knowledge Analyst you will collaborate with global topic leads and colleagues across BCG to bring expertise and capabilities to the service of our internal and external clients. Our team is made up of a diverse pool of knowledge positions that allow us to pursue exciting, innovative knowledge careers.
YOUR EMPLOYEE TYPE IS
YOUR JOB TYPE IS
The Knowledge Team (KT) is a group of functional and/or industry experts leveraging deep domain knowledge to enable insight for case teams and clients. KT members are affiliated to BCG Practice Areas, plugged into the strategic agenda and building and deploying leading edge IP data tools/assets to deliver insight.
BCG's Knowledge Team members are staffed on cases and help co-create insights with case teams and clients through expert perspectives on industry trends, delivery of proprietary data or tools in a particular function and complex research and analysis of market information. KT members also support the PA’s business development and proposals and help to organize and codify the knowledge that enables BCG to deliver superior business value for its clients.
WHO WE ARE