New job Junior Robotics Engineer in Assam
|Junior Robotics Engineer|
Junior Robotics Engineer
Company : Symbica Private Limited
Salary : ₹15,000 - ₹18,000 a month
Location : Assam
We, at Symbica, are striving to make a change in the life of specially-abled persons using latest state of the art robotics technologies. We, are a startup based in Guwahati having two R&D centers in IIT Ghy & Niper, Changsari.
Its been just a 2 years journey and so we are now searching for some new talented skilled people who can help us in making India's first fully customizable artificial hand. Please contact us at: www.symbica.in for more information
As a Junior Robotics Engineer at Symbica, you will help design and implement real-time control systems for our dynamic robotic hand. Every day, you will work with our R&D team to create robust feedback control system. Most of the times, the systems won’t work out at first try, so get ready to do multiple hardware & software iterations. You need to work closely with the rest of the development team to understand the desired functionality of the robot, then identify and integrate the data needed to reach that goal.
1. Designing robust control system.
2. Research, develop, and then test algorithms on which a robot runs
3. Make conclusive action points which would aid the R&D team to
4. Communicate with interdisciplinary team to achieve a desired output.
1. Proficiency in Python/C++
2. Prior robotics experience
3. Matlab+Simulink/Scilab+Xcos Experience.
4. Familiarity with Linux based Operating Systems.
5. Familiarity with Arduino/ Raspberry Pi/ Arm/AVR MCUs
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹15,000.00 - ₹18,000.00 per month
- Flexible shift
- Morning shift
- Performance bonus
- Robotics: 1 year (Preferred)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
Speak with the employer