New job Junior Accountant in Uttar Pradesh
Company : Masters India Private Limited
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Uttar Pradesh
Masters India offer GST APIs, and GST compliance solution for small and large enterprises. We are delivering innovative tax solutions with world class user experience and unparalleled end-to-end execution, so businesses can focus valuable resources on vital business operations.
We are looking for an ambitious Junior Accountant to provide support to the masters India Suvidha Kendra Business Unit by managing daily accounting tasks or service requests of that particular client. You will be part of a team of professionals working to maintain order and transparency for the company’s finances.
Preparing financial statements and reporting are a large part of the junior accountant’s day-to-day work. The ideal candidate will be well-versed in accounting principles and able to work comfortably with numbers and attention to detail.
The goal is to contribute to the overall efficient operation of the department and help the company be fully aware of its financial condition. This way it can make the right decisions and accomplish long term success.
- Post and process journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded
- Update accounts receivable and issue invoices
- Update accounts payable and perform reconciliations
- Assist in the processing of balance sheets, income statements and other financial statements according to legal and company accounting and financial guidelines
- Assist with reviewing of expenses, payroll records etc. as assigned
- Update financial data in databases to ensure that information will be accurate and immediately available when needed
- Prepare and submit weekly/monthly reports
- Assist senior accountants in the preparation of monthly/yearly closings
- Assist with other accounting projects
Experience Required: 1- 3 years
Compensation: 2.16 to 2.5 LPA
Having Practical Experience in Taxation (Income Tax) would be a plus
- Proven experience as an accountant
- Excellent organizing abilities
- Great attention to detail
- Good with numbers and figures and an analytical acumen
- Good understanding of accounting and financial reporting principles and practices
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and familiarity with relevant computer software (e.g. TALLY)
- Bachelor Degree in commerce or from a financial background
- Should be able to communicate (read, write and speak) confidently in both English and Hindi
- CA Final Group candidates who have completed their articleship would be a plus.
Immediate Joiners will be preferred.
- A nurturing environment
- A promising role with a good amount of responsibility
- A platform to perform
- A chance to hone your communication skills while you work and interact with people all over India