New job JR. OFFICER PRODUCTION in Gujarat
|JR. OFFICER PRODUCTION|
JR. OFFICER PRODUCTION
Company : EVEREST FOOD PRODUCTS PRIVATE LIMITED. (EVEREST MASALA UMBERGAON)
Salary : ₹18,000 - ₹25,000 a month
Location : Gujarat
We at Everest Food Products Private Limited are looking for JR. OFFICER PRODUCTION (MACHINE OPERATOR) for PRODUCTION Department at Umbergaon Plant address is as follows;
Everest Food Products Private Limited (Everst Masala) Umbergaon plant.
Plot NO. 40/1, Gangadevi Road, Village -Palgam, Ta. - Umbergaon, Dist. - Valsad, Gujarat - 396170.
Required Experience and Qualifications
Min. Experience Required : 2 to 3 year in relevant field (Manufacturing/Packing/Pharma/Food/Spices Etc).
Min. Qualification Required : ITI/Diploma
Job Specification & Position Summery
- We are looking for a skilled Machine Operator to set up, maintain and operate machinery. You’ll ensure the interminable and efficient running of production.
- Machine operator is reliable and able to work with attention to detail and safety standards.
- On-the-job training is a good way to discover how to do the job better, so you should have willingness to learn and improve.
- Being a team player is essential since all tasks will require close collaboration with co-workers.
- The goal will be to ensure that production procedures will be carried on smoothly to maximise efficiency and profits.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Set up machines (calibration, cleaning etc.) to start a production cycle.
- Control and adjust machine settings (e.g. speed).
- Feed raw material or parts to semi-automated machines.
- Inspect parts with precision and measuring tools.
- Test operation of machines periodically.
- Fix issues that might occur during the shift.
- Check output to spot any machine-related mistakes or flaws.
- Keep records of approved and defective units or final products.
- Maintain activity logs.
- To keep maintaining Work in shift.
- Proven experience as a machine operator.
- Working knowledge of diverse high-speed machinery and measurement tools.
- Understanding of production procedures.
- Adherence to health and safety regulations.
- Ability to read blueprints and manuals.
- Analytical skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Teamwork and communication skills.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹18,000.00 - ₹25,000.00 per month
- Flexible schedule
- Food allowance
- Health insurance
- Leave encashment
- Life insurance
- Provident Fund
- Evening shift
- Morning shift
- Night shift
- Rotational shift
- Commission pay
- Yearly bonus
- Diploma (Preferred)
- Packing Machine Operating: 2 years (Required)
Willingness to travel:
- 25% (Preferred)
Speak with the employer