New job IT Trainer - DDU GKY in Uttar Pradesh
|IT Trainer - DDU GKY|
IT Trainer - DDU GKY
Company : Possit Skill Organisation
Salary : ₹10,000 - ₹15,000 a month
Location : Uttar Pradesh
Possit Skill Organisation’ is a Pvt. Ltd. Company, New Delhi based Organisation, part of "Skill India”, Flagship mission of Government of India, and 'Project Implementing Agency (PIA) of Ministry of Rural Development, Govt. of India to execute “DDU-GKY” Project in the state of U.P. & Rajasthan. It develops Skills of unemployed youth of Rural India and facilitates them to explore an opportunity to support their livelihood.
Responsibilities and Duties
· Responsible for effective Training of the assigned trade as per SSC norms for DDU-GKY project.
· Responsible for the quality of training being imparted and maintained the standards at the Centre.
· Responsible for maintaining attendance of candidates during training.
· Delivery of curriculum in the spirit it is designed (theory and practical)
· Proper maintaining of assets in the IT lab
· Apply innovative teaching tools and techniques to check absenteeism and retain the candidates for the entire training duration.
· Conduct periodic assessments at the Centre and evaluate the progress as per the SOP.
· Assisting placement of trained beneficiaries.
· Tracking post training & placement of the beneficiaries.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
Required Experience: 1-2 years as IT Trainer in Skill Development will be preferred
Graduate/ Diploma /B.C.A / M.C.A/ B.TECH/ M.Tech/ Any other computer related Qualification.
Skills required: Good communication skills
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹10,000.00 - ₹15,000.00 per month
- Day shift