New job IT Infrastructure Administration- 5Rep in Tamil Nadu
|IT Infrastructure Administration- 5Rep|
IT Infrastructure Administration- 5Rep
Company : Bosch Group
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Tamil Nadu
Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Limited (RBEI), is a 100% owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH, one of the world’s leading global supplier of technology and services, offering end to end engineering, IT and Business solutions.
With over 18000 associates, RBEI is the largest software development center of Bosch outside Germany, indicating we are the Technology Powerhouse of Bosch in India. We have a global footprint with presence in US, Europe and the Asia Pacific region. RBEI is ISO 9001:2008 certified (2012), appraised at CMMI-L5 as per version 1.3 (2011), ASPICE - level3 based on version 2.5 and ISO 15504- 5 and 7, and also ISO 27001 with seven state-of-the-art facilities spread across Bangalore and Coimbatore in India, Ho Chi Minh City in Vietnam and Guadalajara in Mexico, ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011 certified (2014).
We nurture, build and sustain enduring customer relationships to enable direct operational and strategic benefits to our customers. We make it happen through qualified, motivated and flexible professional associates, who uphold the heritage and values of Bosch - time-tested over 125 years of a successful journey; a journey marked by quality, reliability and innovation of service to enhance the interest of our customers and the community we live in.
We provide solutions for businesses in primarily three areas:
- Engineering Services
- IT services
- Business services
- Our focal industries:
- Automotive industry
- Industrial Technology
- Consumer Goods and Building Technology.
“We see RBEI as helping us to achieve the technological lead we need to have in order to prevail in increasingly competitive world markets….. RBEI is about ensuring product excellence under conditions that allow us to maintain our global competitiveness” – Mr. Franz Fehrenbach, Chairman of the Board of Management, Robert Bosch GmbH.
Experience : 3 to 6 years
- Working experience in Managing IT Infrastructure administration activities and application support, Server administration, Rollouts, maintenance & application deployment.
- Strong working knowledge in Linux or Windows environments is must
- Linux (RHEL 6 & 7) skills are mandatory with application handling experience in Linux
- Working Knowledge in Infrastructure administration project is mandatory
- Hands on Experience in Perl/Shell/Power Shell/Groovy Scripting is mandatory
- Basic RDBMS skills is required
- Excellent (written and verbal) communication skills and interpersonal skills are mandatory.
- Managing IT Infrastructure administration activities and application support, Server administration, Rollouts, maintenance & application deployment.
- Coordinate with L3 support teams, other infrastructure support and application owners for troubleshooting and requirement gathering
- System monitoring / network performance monitoring through monitoring tools
- Developing Scripts based on Customer requirements.
- Installation, configuration and Administration of windows/Linux servers, including web server
- Regular monitoring and maintenance of Windows/Linux environments
- Ability to work well with a team in a fast paced and constantly changing environment
- Ability to analyze and solve complex problems in time bound manner independently
Experieience in Operations with SLA service, and flexible to work in shifts if project needed