New job Intern in Karnataka
Company : DNV
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Karnataka
Local Unit & Position Description: In this role, you will be directly reporting to the Head of Section- Project Development & Analytics.
- Fully aligned with the characteristics of the scientific methods i.e. Empirical, Replicable, Systematic, Objective and Provisional
- Traits for being updated, organized, taking the risk, integrity and collaborating in groups
- You are expected to play a key role in revision and introduction of methodologies, standards, new services in tune with fast-changing business and technological environment
- Assisting in various stages of energy production assessments/site condition assessments of proposed wind farms, including inspection of met masts at different sites in India.
- Assisting in performing energy assessment of operation wind farms, including site visits which may involve inspection of wind turbines
- Assisting in performing any other work that comes under Project Development and/or AO&M/ or Solar department
- Students from Engineering backgrounds preferably those undergoing Bachelors in Mechanical/Electrical/Aerospace/physics/ atmospheric science/mathematics or in any equivalent field.
- Good technical background, with knowledge in Aerodynamics/Fluid Mechanics/Thermodynamics will be preferred.
- PG/UG student with a passion towards renewables
Company & Business Area Description: DNV is the independent expert in assurance and risk management, operating in more than 100 countries. Through our broad experience and deep expertise we advance safety and sustainable performance, set industry benchmarks, and inspire and invent solutions.
We provide assurance to the entire energy value chain through our advisory, monitoring, verification, and certification services. As the world's leading resource of independent energy experts and technical advisors, we help industries and governments to navigate the many complex, interrelated transitions taking place globally and regionally, in the energy industry. We are committed to realizing the goals of the Paris Agreement, and support all stakeholders to transition faster to a deeply decarbonized energy system.
Equal Opportunity Statement: DNV is an Equal Opportunity Employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to gender, religion, race, national or ethnic origin, cultural background, social group, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age or political opinion. Diversity is fundamental to our culture and we invite you to be part of this diversity!
Location: No.26/1,Dr.Rajkumar Road,World Trade Center,Brigade Gateway Campus,Unit No. N1,Malleswaram-Rajajinagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka
Job Type: Internship