New job Infrastrcture specialist - Netcool in Andhra Pradesh
|Infrastrcture specialist - Netcool|
Infrastrcture specialist - Netcool
Company : Kyndryl
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Andhra Pradesh
Please be aware Kyndryl will continue to use some IBM systems for a certain period after spin-off. This means when you sign up to either the IBM or Kyndryl candidate portal, you will have the benefit of being able to see and apply for IBM and Kyndryl jobs and to access information about IBM and Kyndryl jobs you have applied to, for a limited period from either candidate portal. If you have already signed up as a candidate on IBM’s portal, please continue to use this account to access IBM and Kyndryl jobs.
Your Role and Responsibilities
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- xpertise in Installation / Administration / Configuration of HTEMS, RTEMS,TEPS, OS and Application agents
- Strong troubleshooting skills in ITM 6.x environment
- Should have experience in upgradation and patching on ITM 6.x
- Strong knowledge on WPA and Summarization, Pruning agent and Tivoli Data Warehouse
- Should have expertise in Creating / Managing situations and apply best practices
- Strong knowledge in Shell / Perl Scripting
- Added advantage, if had experience on migration from any monitoring tool to ITM 6.x
- Strong knowledge in Netcool Omnibus installation and Configuration
- Knowledge in customizing of Netcool Gateways, Probe, Impact and Web GUI
- Knowledge in Automations and new trigger creation / update
- Strong knowledge in Netcool Impact and policy creation
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
- Good understanding in infrastructure technologies like Unix, Windows, servers, Middleware, Email and Messaging services and Networking etc.
- Provide the status update to Senior management people
- Provide appropriate inputs to the problem management process, RCA preparation.
- Should be well versed with ITIL process
- Maintain group chats and bridge calls effectively to resolve incidents.
- Coordinate with Problem Management, Change Management and Configuration management to ensure correct and consistent data is provided to the Incident Management Process.
- Must be able to support in standard / rotational shifts also willing to support during out of office hours
- Responsible for maintaining a good cycle time for call closure within the team and adhering to the SLAs
- Generating Daily/Monthly/Quarterly/Yearly KPI's Reports as per the clients requirements.
- Manage and drive third parties to the quick resolution of incidents.
- Excellent communication skill
- Strong business engagement skills
- Understanding of VMware and cloud platform (AWS & Azure)
- Solution Design: Apply company solutions to meet highly complex customer and/or trade/company IT infrastructure needs.
- Must be able to manage multiple client’s environments and must able work in Australia shift.
State / Province
City / Township / Village
Being You @ Kyndryl
Other things to know
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Primary job category
Role ( Job Role )
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?