New job India Front Office - Investment Banking - Analyst in Maharashtra
|India Front Office - Investment Banking - Analyst|
India Front Office - Investment Banking - Analyst
Company : JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Maharashtra
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
Prior work experience in an investment banking front office, or related, role.
- Strong accounting, finance, quantitative and business writing skills.
- A well-rounded academic background from a top tier educational institution.
- Understands transaction cycle and the steps in the process and is execution oriented.
- Impeccable communication details with the ability to effectively interact with senior professionals, clients and key stakeholders in other line of business.
- Self-directed, highly motivated, and able to work independently
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.