New job Human Resources Specialist in Telangana
|Human Resources Specialist|
Human Resources Specialist
Company : Wells Fargo
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Telangana
About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company headquartered in San Francisco (United States). Wells Fargo has offices in over 20 countries and territories. Our business outside of the U.S. mostly focuses on providing banking services for large corporate, government and financial institution clients. We have worldwide expertise and services to help our customers improve earnings, manage risk, and develop opportunities in the global marketplace. Our global reach offers many opportunities for you to develop a career with Wells Fargo. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Market Job Description
About Wells Fargo India
Wells Fargo India enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting business lines and staff functions across Technology, Operations, Risk, Audit, Process Excellence, Automation and Product, Analytics and Modeling. We are operating in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai locations
The Human Resource (HR) Specialist performs moderately complex general human resource duties in support of either a service center or human resource department environment. Collects data and prepares related personnel statistics and reports. Furnishes information to authorized persons and provides guidance to all levels of employees regarding personnel policies and procedures requiring some policy interpretation. May prepare input forms for automated data processing system. Utilizes the company's internal human resources information systems to perform duties. Requires considerable knowledge of company personnel policies and practices
About the Role
This role is responsible for delivering HR transactions in a timely and accurate manner; leading logical conclusions to inquiries; executing against required data received and record maintenance; and understanding of HR policies and procedures requirements. The role works closely with internal stakeholders such as Employee relations, compliance team, HRBP and US stakeholders.
The Human Resources Specialist 4 position performs complex human resources duties in support of active team member and former team member around employment file retrieval and special projects as assigned.
- Gathering documents from multiple systems to support requests for documents/data, based on analysis of when the employee worked for us and where documents may exist
- Providing customer service by addressing inquiries and escalations from employee, managers and the HR community.
- Identifying trends and making recommendations for potential solutions when issues arise.
- Documenting all requests in workflow tracking by providing complete information of what, who and when the requests was completed.
- Providing file retrieval support on Acquisitions and Divestitures
Ensure proper delivery/service and follow internal guidelines for release of production items.
Market Skills and Certifications
- 3+ years of clerical experience, customer service experience, or a combination of both demonstrated through work or military experience
- Careful attention to detail is required as the specialist will need to identify and redact potential customer data and personal identity information (Date of Birth/SSN)
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to interact with all levels of an organization
- 1+ year of operations environment experience
- Adobe Acrobat Professional experience
- Solid problem solving skills
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, achieve goals, and work under pressure in a dynamic and complex environment
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and across all organizational levels, where flexibility, collaboration, and adaptability are important
- Ability to handle confidential material in a professional manner
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate. 67472