New job Human Resources Manager - Hotel Industry in Assam
|Human Resources Manager - Hotel Industry|
Human Resources Manager - Hotel Industry
Company : Pensive Supremo Edu Private Limited
Salary : ₹22,000 - ₹28,000 a month
Location : Assam
- Conducting preliminary interviews and coordinating pre-employment process.
- Process employee complaints, investigate and resolve their issues.
- Coordinating Hotel associate events and activities.
- Assist and resolve Hotel staff & management queries.
- Responsible for developing job descriptions, short listing, interviewing, selecting candidates, on the job orientation for new hires, preparing personal files.
- Manage HR administration such as contracts, letters and personal files.
- Maintenance of HR mail account and ensures prompt response.
- Responsible for salary, Responsible for EPF & ESIC payment.
- Fully responsible for business development activities.
- Responsible for vendor payment.
- Responsible for all hotel related License like Labour License, Trade License, Bar License, FSSAI License etc.
- Proven work experience of 7-8 years as an HR Manager, preferably in the hospitality industry
- Hands-on experience with HR and payroll software
- Experience in conducting interviews
- Understanding of labor legislation with an emphasis on part-time and overtime regulations
- Excellent communication skills
- Masters in Human Resources, Organizational Psychology or similar field
- Additional diploma in Hotel Management is a plus
Job Types: Full-time, Walk-In
Salary: ₹22,000.00 - ₹28,000.00 per month
- Day shift
- Master's (Preferred)
- Payroll: 1 year (Preferred)
- Human Resources Manager - Hotel Industry: 7 years (Preferred)
- Recruitment - Hotel Industry: 1 year (Preferred)
- English, Assamese (Preferred)
Speak with the employer