New job Housekeeping Supervisor in Maharashtra
Company : MANGO HOTELS
Salary : ₹15,000 a month
Location : Maharashtra
Housekeeping Supervisor responsibilities include organizing employee shifts, training and motivating team members and checking private and public areas for tidiness. To be successful in this role, you should have a good understanding of sanitation regulations and team management abilities.
Ultimately, you will help ensure our daily housekeeping operations run smoothly and that guests are satisfied.
- Train housekeepers on cleaning and maintenance tasks
- Oversee staff on a daily basis.
- Ensure compliance with safety and sanitation policies in all areas.
- Check rooms and common areas, including stairways and lounge areas, for cleanliness
- Schedule shifts and arrange for replacements in cases of absence
- Establish and educate staff on cleanliness, tidiness and hygiene standards
- Motivate team members and resolve any issues that occur on the job
- Respond to customer complaints and special requests.
- Work experience as a Housekeeping Supervisor in Hotel industry.
- Hands-on experience with cleaning and maintenance tasks for large organizations.
- Ability to use industrial cleaning equipment and products
- Excellent organizational and team management skills
- Stamina to handle the physical demands of the job
- Flexibility to work various shifts, including evenings and weekends
- Degree , diploma or PG diploma in Hotel Management is a plus
Contract length: 12 months
Application Deadline: 15/9/2021
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: From ₹15,000.00 per month
- Flexible schedule
- Food allowance
- Paid sick time
- Flexible shift